• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi exprt, 

I have a standard plicklist name is  status on case object. Now i want to use same picklist on customer portal, but only few status picklist option not all. Means in salesforce csae status plicklist have 4 option, but in customer portal same picklist will have only 2 options

Please suggest 
Hi Expert,

I have a Status picklist on Case object with 4 options in salesforce, but now i need same Status picklist display only 2 option on customer portal.

Please give any idea.

Thanks
Mukesh 

Hi exprt 

Any chatter seething, so that clients should not see the chatter. 

Please suggest 
Hi Expert,

I need to some setting regading chatter for below steps:-
1. Actual Chatter not viewable to clients.
2. Chatter updates not send to publisher, publisher get only email update. 

Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Expert,

I need to change the permission of  "Internal Comments" on case object by profile. but this field is not editable in profile. So how i can edit this permission. 

User-added image

Please suggest

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I have a 50000 of case and  few case Status was "Closed". but acidentily it's Satus change to "New" and date of case close not change. I know the usermodifybyId for all updated cases. but how to change status to 'Closesd' again that was change 'New'. if i changed Status 'New' to 'Closed' then Date of case cloesd will change , here i need to maintain date of case closed as alerady set. i don't want to change date of  case close

Pleaes suggest.

Many Thanks
Mukesh   

Hi Expert

I have case , when i change the case status to CLOSE then , 
Date/Time Closed filed does not showing any cloase date of case. How to achive this.User-added image

Thanks
Mukesh

I need a line break in Email format . Please suggest, I have tried BR that does not working .

User-added image

Many Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I hava Custom Button or Link Detail button on salesforce .  Now i want to add new line in "OnClick JavaScript" field.

How to achive this.

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I need to related list case Team member notification , when any Related list Email comes in case. how to achive this.

Plaese suggest
Hi Expert,

I need to access {!EmailMessage.Subject} on case Email Template. How to achive this.

Many Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Expert,

When a case receive an email in Email Related list , then case owner will get the Email notification. 

User-added image

Please suggest, how to case owner will get this email.

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi exprt, 

When a lead assigned to user then, email send to them.  How i achieve this task. How to user received email for lead assigned to him. 

Please suggest 

Thanks 
Mukesh 
Hi Expert,

I am using community builder ,  when i update a case on community the got Error "
Review the errors on this page."

User-added image

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I have a case object  with current status picklist, when today i change current Status to "CLOSE".  then after 30 days will update CLOSE to REOPEN

Please suggest

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I am using salesforce API in outside angularjs, i am getting records on client side, but if any new update become in salesforce side then , new added record will display automatic, currently i am using set time interval, but i want to use another method instead of interval.

Example:- I am getting salesforce contacts in my angular side, but if user Add a new contact in salesforce , then this will instantly reflect in client side. 

CAn you please suggest !  

Thanks
Mukesh  
I am trying to get the code for salesforce auth and follow below url

https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/authorize?response_type=code&client_id=<your_client_id>&redirect_uri=<your_redirect_uri>

but not getting code 

Any onen please help
Hi Expert,

I am some confused about callback_url in connected App. Can you please tell be about this with a simple example. I wanrt to add this "callback_url" in "redirectURI" for authitication.

Thanks

Hi Expert,

I have a angular page my side and i want to integrate with Salesforce API, means i need to access salesforce contacts in angular. Can any one give me idea. 

Thanks
Mukesh 

Hi Expert,
 I have created a connected app and now I want to access the salesforce account object in another javascript project, how to access this object in javascript i am using below below code  
var clientId = "4MVG98dostKihXN5oBoP6A8TICyfESSuGPgzHBiJq8XH4PuqTtB.pxOTyitM4r46cHGX2d1tXRl4Jp0Ab58";    
var consumerSecret = "2388376451203";     //Authorization endpoint    
var authEndPoint = "https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/authorize";     //response_type must be set to token    
var responseType = "token";     //This is the callback URL from the connected app     var redirectURI = "https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2";     //Construct the URL with the required parameters    
var requestURL = authEndPoint+'?client_id='+clientId+'&response_type='+responseType+'&redirect_uri='+redirectURI;  

Can you please suggest   
Thanks

Hi Expert,

I want to create some demo on marketing cloud  journey builder. Can any one share about how to acces journey builder in markeing cloud.

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I need to create an application for me to send SMS directly from Salesforce. Please suggest.

User-added image
Hi Expert,

I am using a test class for coverage 75% code, but few things are not covered. Can any one suggest what is going wrong.

this my test Class: --
@isTest
public class TestProfessorSelectCourse {
    @isTest static void ProfessorCourse(){

Professor__c prof = new Professor__c(Name ='JP',Email__c='jp@gmail.com');
        insert prof;

Class__c cls = new Class__c(name='12G', Class_Teacher__c = prof.id);
        insert cls;

Course__c cors = new Course__c(Professor__c=prof.id,Class__c =cls.id, name='Ruby', Start_Date__c= Date.today() , End_date__c= Date.newInstance(2017,03,20));
       	//Professor__c prof = new Professor__c(Name ='JP');
        //cors.Professor__c = prof.Name;
        insert cors;
    }
}

and below is my main class

User-added image

Thanks 
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I have a Status picklist on Case object with 4 options in salesforce, but now i need same Status picklist display only 2 option on customer portal.

Please give any idea.

Thanks
Mukesh 

Hi Expert,

I have a 50000 of case and  few case Status was "Closed". but acidentily it's Satus change to "New" and date of case close not change. I know the usermodifybyId for all updated cases. but how to change status to 'Closesd' again that was change 'New'. if i changed Status 'New' to 'Closed' then Date of case cloesd will change , here i need to maintain date of case closed as alerady set. i don't want to change date of  case close

Pleaes suggest.

Many Thanks
Mukesh   

I need a line break in Email format . Please suggest, I have tried BR that does not working .

User-added image

Many Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

When a case receive an email in Email Related list , then case owner will get the Email notification. 

User-added image

Please suggest, how to case owner will get this email.

Thanks
Mukesh
Hi Expert,

I am using salesforce API in outside angularjs, i am getting records on client side, but if any new update become in salesforce side then , new added record will display automatic, currently i am using set time interval, but i want to use another method instead of interval.

Example:- I am getting salesforce contacts in my angular side, but if user Add a new contact in salesforce , then this will instantly reflect in client side. 

CAn you please suggest !  

Thanks
Mukesh  
Hi Expert,

I am some confused about callback_url in connected App. Can you please tell be about this with a simple example. I wanrt to add this "callback_url" in "redirectURI" for authitication.

Thanks

Hi Expert,

I have a angular page my side and i want to integrate with Salesforce API, means i need to access salesforce contacts in angular. Can any one give me idea. 

Thanks
Mukesh 

Hi Expert,

I want to create a API in salesforce with  parameter name is "Address"   this will manage by external API. Means External API will send the Address parameter to the salesforce API. How i can integrate to External API to Salesforce API.

Please suggest.

Thanks
mukesh   
Hi Expert,

I need  a Integration Facebook Lead Ads with Salesforce.  So that when user send a lead by Facebook Lead ads form , then this lead info will Integrate with Salesforce Lead. I want need develop by code not any AppExchange Apps.

Please suggest Except AppExchange apps.    

Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Expert,

I need a campaign id on a lead page, how i can do this. i am using formula but not getting camaign in formula list.
Please suggest.

Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Expert,

I have two custom field on lead page,  picklist(Deceased, Minor, Incapacitated) and textField(datetype) , if selected value is "Deceased" then  textField will be show,  other wise textField will be hide.

Please suggest.

Many Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Expert

I need to create formula for these Total leads rejected.

Can any one suggest.

Thanks
Mukesh

Hi Exprt,

On Lead page, I have a two field Name1 and Name2, and one checkbox. if fill value in Name1 and mark checkbox checked. Then field Name1 value will assign to Field Name2.

but i am using professional edition so workflow doesn't support.

Please suggest.

Thanks