• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am iterating over a list of object and using HTML table. I have used ui:inputDate and it is not displaying the selected date.
In the backend, I am getting the changed date, but on UI still showing the previous date.
The same is happening with ui:inputText.

ui:inputDate working fine if not used with aura:iteration.
Hi,

I am iterating over a list of object and using HTML table. I have used ui:inputDate and it is not displaying the selected date.
In the backend, I am getting the changed date, but on UI still showing the previous date.
The same is happening with ui:inputText.

ui:inputDate working fine if not used with aura:iteration.
Hi all,
I have created some VF pages displaying some rich text area fields for user input and made them available for Salesforce1. When I try to input something in iOS (iPhone 6s, iPad Air 2) I get some unexpected behaviors such as rich text area not getting any input or cursor random shifting to top of the page.
It works fine on Android.
Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thanks!
Hi,

As per aura documentations, we can iterate over a List in aura iteration.
I am trying to create a nested aura iteration. The outer iteration will be on List< Account> accList and the inner iteration will iterate on List which will be obtained from the map Map< Id, List< Contact>> accContactMap.

I am trying to use the List in aura iteration like.

<aura:iteration items="{!v.accList}" var="account" indexVar="indexAcc">
<table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--striped" style="margin-top:30px;">
    <tbody>
        <tr>
            <td>{!account.Name}</td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
            <!-- Use the account.Id to get the value of the map -->
            <aura:iteration items="{!v.accContactMap[account.Id]}" var="contact" indexVar="indexAcc">
                <table class="slds-table slds-table--bordered slds-table--striped" style="margin-top:30px;">
                    <tbody>
                        <tr>                
                            <td><div onclick="{!c.editContact}" data-index="{!indexCon}" style="color:#0070d2;cursor: pointer;">Edit</div></td>
                            <td>{!contact.Name}</td>
                        </tr>

</tbody>
                </table>
            </aura:iteration>                            
        </tr>                    
    </tbody>
</table>
</aura:iteration>

However, I am getting the following error. "Failed to save undefined: expecting a positive integer, found 'section' at column 14 of expression: v.formQueMap[section.Id]: Source". I tried using items="{!v.accContactMap.get('account.Id')}" with no luck.
Hi,

We are trying to generate apex classes by converting WSDL. While doing this, we are getting the following error.  What is the supported type for a unsignedByte?

Error: Unsupported schema type: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}unsignedByte

How to fix this?

Thanks,
Rupali