• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm working on the Data Security trail and attempting to check the challenge for "Controlling Access to Objects"

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

I've set the object access to readonly for Accounts, and removed all other objects.

When I check the challenge the error:
Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong:
The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?
I looks straightforward, is the challenge looking at anything other than data objects?

Thanks

I just finished the Modifying Page Layouts module and when I tried to check the challenge, I received the error below.  Any suggestions?

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: GYYHRFTM
  • March 18, 2015
I think there is still a bug..  I setup the following

To pass this challenge, create a custom button which opens a link to 'http://google.com/#q={CONTACTNAME}' - where {CONTACTNAME} is the current contact's name. Then add this button to the default 'Contact Layout'.The custom button must be named 'Google Link'.
The custom button must be added to the 'Contact Layout' page layout.

Here's the error

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HCBTLFOA

Any suggestions?
  • March 18, 2015
I'm working on the Data Security trail and attempting to check the challenge for "Controlling Access to Objects"

The challenge requires a profile to be created with the following traits:
    Name: Account Reviewer
    Salesforce license type
    Only read access to Account object. (And no access to any other object in the Org)

I've set the object access to readonly for Accounts, and removed all other objects.

When I check the challenge the error:
Challenge not yet complete ... here's what's wrong:
The 'Account Reviewer' profile does not work as expected.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?
I looks straightforward, is the challenge looking at anything other than data objects?

Thanks