• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a VF page that is not recognizing a field that i've created. I'm new to this keep in mind. I found an apex class extension and I believe this is whats driving what fields can be used on my VF page. I see some notes in here that our old developer used. I clicked on the show dependincies on my page and the field i'm trying to use is not on there. I feel like this below is telling my page what fields to use from my "Account" object. The new field i want to display i created on the account object. How do i add my new field to my VF page. Here is the part of the Apex Class below i believe thats pulling in the current fields used for the VF page. This below doesn't mean much to me. Please help. Thank you

// Grab all fields for Account (Customer).
    Map<String, Schema.SObjectField> fieldsAccountMap = Schema.SObjectType.Account.fields.getMap();
    for( String key : fieldsAccountMap.keySet() ) {
      proposalFields += ',Order__r.Customer__r.' + key;
      proposalFields += ',Vendor__r.Account.' + key;
    }
I've created a custom field on a custom object that I'm referencing on my VF page and its not showing up. I basically had a field there that i've re-created with the same field level security and view field accesiblity but for the life of me, can't figure out why the original field works and this one will not. Anything else I can check? I'm not receiving an error in VF so I know the field is referenced correct, has to be some setting? 

Field that works: {!rfp.Order__r.Customer__r.Name}
Field not working: {!rfp.Order__r.Customer__r.Customer__r.Co_Op_Name__c}

Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thank you. 
I have a VF page where I need to do an if else. Basically there is a checkbox on my object, if its checked i want to reference a new field i've created, if it's not checked I wanted to reference the field {!rfp.Order__r.Customer__r.Name}, as seen below. Any help is appreciated, new to the game. 

Code on VF page: 
This letter will serve as our engagement of your services to prepare an appraisal of the property referenced above and described in the attached addendum (together, the “Agreement”). </p> <p> Your engagement is as an independent contractor and not as an employee or agent of {!rfp.Order__r.Customer__r.Name}. </p>

Hi, I was able to create a google map on a custom object through a VF page. I was wondering if there is a way to click that map and it opens a new window taking me to google maps and that location? Similar to what is built into the Accounts already, if you click that map it opens a new tab and google maps appears. Thanks! 
I've created a custom field on a custom object that I'm referencing on my VF page and its not showing up. I basically had a field there that i've re-created with the same field level security and view field accesiblity but for the life of me, can't figure out why the original field works and this one will not. Anything else I can check? I'm not receiving an error in VF so I know the field is referenced correct, has to be some setting? 

Field that works: {!rfp.Order__r.Customer__r.Name}
Field not working: {!rfp.Order__r.Customer__r.Customer__r.Co_Op_Name__c}

Any thoughts would be much appreciated, thank you. 
Hi, I was able to create a google map on a custom object through a VF page. I was wondering if there is a way to click that map and it opens a new window taking me to google maps and that location? Similar to what is built into the Accounts already, if you click that map it opens a new tab and google maps appears. Thanks!