• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello there,

I an trying to implement the API cURL callout to post the login form and would like to store the credential into cookie. Sample are the script.
login_form <- c()
login_form$email <- username
login_form$password <- password
curlHandler <- getCurlHandle(cookiefile = "cookies.jar", verbose = TRUE)
postForm("https://test.com/login",  .params = login_form,  curl = curlHandler)
I wonder of how to integrate this into Apex class / trigger ? Is there anyone having the experience on this?

Best,
Apipoj
Hi all,

I have created the visualforce page to embed the dashboard in the home page. It works perfectly fine until yesterday. The home page redirect to the dashboard page without sidebar, header. To fix this I have to remove the iframe from the visualforce page.

<apex:iframe src="/01Z90000000MXp0?isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" height="1000px" width="100%" />

Any ideas how to solve this and make it works again?

cheers 
Hi all,

I have created the visualforce page to embed the dashboard in the home page. It works perfectly fine until yesterday. The home page redirect to the dashboard page without sidebar, header. To fix this I have to remove the iframe from the visualforce page.

<apex:iframe src="/01Z90000000MXp0?isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" height="1000px" width="100%" />

cheers 
Hello there,

I an trying to implement the API cURL callout to post the login form and would like to store the credential into cookie. Sample are the script.
login_form <- c()
login_form$email <- username
login_form$password <- password
curlHandler <- getCurlHandle(cookiefile = "cookies.jar", verbose = TRUE)
postForm("https://test.com/login",  .params = login_form,  curl = curlHandler)
I wonder of how to integrate this into Apex class / trigger ? Is there anyone having the experience on this?

Best,
Apipoj
Hi all,

cheers