• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi-

I am administering my company's org with an Enterprise License and a user account attached to the default "System Administrator" profile, which has the "API Enabled" option checked. I've read in the Bulk API documentation that, by default, Enterprise should have the Bulk API enabled by default.

Yet, when I try to use the Bulk API either via the Data Loader or Informatica, I receive the error "Async API not Enabled". I've read similar posts where the message is "you should have this enabled for Enterprise by default" or "you'll need to contact SFDC to have this enabled".

When I opened a case, it was immediately closed with a message stating standard users are supported on this developer forum. So, I am posing the question here. 

I'm not sure what other config I could do/need to do from my end and it seems like SFDC needs to enable this for me. Can someone validate this here?

Thanks,
Jason
I have one requirement where I need to create one vf page where I will enter some input and then it will search it in google and show me that result in vf page. I don't know from where I need to start. If anyone share some dummy code it will be great help.
Thank you
Hi-

I am administering my company's org with an Enterprise License and a user account attached to the default "System Administrator" profile, which has the "API Enabled" option checked. I've read in the Bulk API documentation that, by default, Enterprise should have the Bulk API enabled by default.

Yet, when I try to use the Bulk API either via the Data Loader or Informatica, I receive the error "Async API not Enabled". I've read similar posts where the message is "you should have this enabled for Enterprise by default" or "you'll need to contact SFDC to have this enabled".

When I opened a case, it was immediately closed with a message stating standard users are supported on this developer forum. So, I am posing the question here. 

I'm not sure what other config I could do/need to do from my end and it seems like SFDC needs to enable this for me. Can someone validate this here?

Thanks,
Jason