• 5 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here is my code. I can not even save this because the related object is not being located. 
I'm trying to generate a list of related payments for an Opportunity. (not sure if it matters, but our org renamed Opportunities to Income)...what's going on? I keep getting this message: "Error: Invalid field OppPayments for SObject Opportunity"

<messaging:emailTemplate 
recipientType="Contact" 
relatedToType="Opportunity"
subject="Payment report for Opportunity: {!relatedTo.name}"
replyTo="n.wylder@ifiusa.org">
    <messaging:htmlEmailBody>
        <html>
            <body>

<p>Dear {!recipient.name},</p>
            <p>Below is a list of payments related to {!relatedTo.name}.</p>
            <table border="0" >
                <tr>
                    <th>Case Number</th><th>Origin</th>
                    <th>Creator Email</th>
                </tr>
                <apex:repeat var="cx" value="{!relatedTo.OppPayments}">
                <tr>
                    <td><a href = 
                        "https://na77.salesforce.com/{!cx.id}">{!cx.Name}
                    </a></td>
                    <td>{!cx.Designation__c}</td>
                    <td>{!cx.npe01__Payment_Amount__c}</td>
                </tr>
                </apex:repeat> 
            </table>
            <p/>
            <center>
                <apex:outputLink value="http://www.salesforce.com">
                    For more detailed information login to Salesforce.com
                </apex:outputLink>
            </center>
            </body>
        </html>
    </messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

I'm trying to complete the Map Your Workflow Criteria to Process Criteria challenge (available here: ) but I keep getting the error below. I have tried this in a couple different DEs (including a new one) and am still getting this error. I have also logged out and logged in a few times to make sure I had a good connection.

Help is greatly appreciated. I'd like to get through this material and get my badge for the module asap. 

trailhead error
My org uses cases to keep track of volunteer participation. I want a field on the contact object that will tell me the last case each volunteer is associated with. This seems simple in my mind, but looks like I'll need to code this in Apex or Soql...but I don't know how to do this. How can this be done? Cases are related to Contacts via look-up fields and while they display neatly in the related lists on the contact object, I need this roll up field for reporting and statistics. 

I have the free version of roll up helper but am already maxed out. I need to be able to code this. Thanks in advance.
Hello,
I tried many times... but receive the same error message : "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Formula in custom field 'Account Annual Revenue' is not correct. Check the instructions."
I followed all instructions & get the right results. It's a basic & very simple formula.
Do someone else encounter the same issue ? Any solution ?
I've tried a second time using a brand new Trailhead Playground, and still get the error when checking the challenge:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VRHJDGJD "