• Member since 2015
  • Database Sherpa

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm strugging to figure this out. I've got the .flow files exported and on my computer. I try to upload the .flow file and I get an error that the file is not valid. So, I must be doing something wrong.

I want to move the flow I created in the sandbox to production. I'd rather not recreated it or use a changeset to move it across. I want to provide the .flow file to the organization and they can upload it themselves.

So, what I did was to use Eclipse to log into my sandbox. I grabbed the FLOW metadata from Salesforce onto my computer. Then, I take the last version of the flow and attempt to upload it, and I get an error.  I can tell something is wrong with the file (well, at least from what I can see) in that I have another .flow file that does work (downloaded from a site) and it looks entirely different than my file.

I must be doing something wrong with that as I know that there is a Flow definition file. I've dug around to see answers, but I cannot seem to figure this out myself. Can anyone help me out here?
Hi,
I created a quick action that I then used with process builder that isn't working. The quick action is to update a record. I then needed to use it with process builder since the object I'm trying to use it on is a managed package visualforce page without chatter so I can't make the action visible via a button. I'm not getting an error message but it's just not working. 
What I'm trying to do is get a lookup field to autopopulate when the record is created or edited. 
Any thoughts/ideas/ways to find out what's going wrong with my quick action or process, or alternate approaches?
Thank you!
Missy

I'm strugging to figure this out. I've got the .flow files exported and on my computer. I try to upload the .flow file and I get an error that the file is not valid. So, I must be doing something wrong.

I want to move the flow I created in the sandbox to production. I'd rather not recreated it or use a changeset to move it across. I want to provide the .flow file to the organization and they can upload it themselves.

So, what I did was to use Eclipse to log into my sandbox. I grabbed the FLOW metadata from Salesforce onto my computer. Then, I take the last version of the flow and attempt to upload it, and I get an error.  I can tell something is wrong with the file (well, at least from what I can see) in that I have another .flow file that does work (downloaded from a site) and it looks entirely different than my file.

I must be doing something wrong with that as I know that there is a Flow definition file. I've dug around to see answers, but I cannot seem to figure this out myself. Can anyone help me out here?