• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All.

I am trying to pull the Current Approver (not yet approved) from the Approvels 'ProcessInstanceWorkitem' to A custom Record where is will need to populate a Lookup to the user. This is all for reporting purposes.

I have been able to put together a flow that can sorta of pull the correct infomation but I have a couple of issues.
1.There are Multiple (preset) approvers, I just need one of them.
2. I need to make sure that the ActorID (the current approver) makes it to the Custom object.
3. I can't use Apex as I don't have enough experance with coding to fix the test coverage. It must be done in Visual Workflow.

Can anybody help in resolving this?

Kind regard and thank you in Advance,

Alexander
Hi Guys,
over the passed month or so I have been learning Apex and I want to know, how to I pull the lelements together to do what I need to do, what are the rules that I need to follow so I can build my Code correctly. For example: methods before attributes or lists must be inside attributes, or something along the that lines.
Any and all help will be welcome.

Kinds Regards
Hi, 
I am trying to figure out how to set a value in a Muti-select Picklist if its blank. How would I first find if it is Blank then set it to a value to Other, Note: I am trying to learn Apex so a bit of guild for the future would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 
Hi guys,
I was woundering if there are any good website/books for learning Apex, I have never done coding and I am struggling with the basic concepts of the language and what goes were. The Salesforce trailhead for Apex does not make alot of sence to me at all or the Apex dev guild.
If anybody can help me by pointing me in the right direction that would be most helpful.  
Regards
Hi Guys,
over the passed month or so I have been learning Apex and I want to know, how to I pull the lelements together to do what I need to do, what are the rules that I need to follow so I can build my Code correctly. For example: methods before attributes or lists must be inside attributes, or something along the that lines.
Any and all help will be welcome.

Kinds Regards
Hi, 
I am trying to figure out how to set a value in a Muti-select Picklist if its blank. How would I first find if it is Blank then set it to a value to Other, Note: I am trying to learn Apex so a bit of guild for the future would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. 
Hi guys,
I was woundering if there are any good website/books for learning Apex, I have never done coding and I am struggling with the basic concepts of the language and what goes were. The Salesforce trailhead for Apex does not make alot of sence to me at all or the Apex dev guild.
If anybody can help me by pointing me in the right direction that would be most helpful.  
Regards