• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,  

I'm displaying on the opportunity the related partners using VF page.  I'm using apex:tabpanel.  However, my issue is the account is a hyperlink and when clicked on, it opens in the same window/iframe.  

1. Is it possible to open the link in a new window? OR
2. is there a way to convert the link to a text?
User-added image

Need help with creating a custom button: I'd like to create a quote from the opportunity related list and auto populate the quote name with the opportunity name and also the current date.

Thanks in Advanced.

joe
Need help with creating a custom button: I'd like to create a quote from the opportunity related list and auto populate the quote name with the opportunity name and also the current date.

Thanks in Advanced.

joe

I'm trying to provide a VF page inside a custom object page layout.  I would like to allow my users to edit their information and click the save button without the VF page changing it's position within the inner frame.  (See Screen shots)

Custom Object with VF Page before clicking Save commandButton

RPI Object Before VF Page Save

Custom Object with VF Page after clicking the Save commandButton

RPI Object After VF Page Save

What is the best way to correct this?  Is it possible to have the parent page refresh after the save commandButton is clicked.

Here is my code....

<apex:page StandardController="RPI_Request__c">
  <apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock >
      <apex:panelGrid dir="LTR" columns="6" id="theGrid">
          <apex:outputText value="" id="one"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Owner(s)" id="two"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Start" id="three"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Finish" id="four"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Fix Needed?" id="five"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Estimated Completion" id="six"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Gather/Create Specifications: " id="seven"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Gather_Create_Specs_Owner_Lookup__c}" id="eight"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Gather_Create_Specs_Start__c}" id="nine"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Gather_Create_Specs_Finish__c}" id="ten"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Gather_Create_Specs_Fix__c}" id="eleven"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Gather_Create_Specs_Est_Comp__c}" id="twelve"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Review/Finalize Specifications: " id="thirteen"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Review_Final_Specs_Owner_Lookup__c}" id="fourteen"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Review_Final_Specs_Start__c}" id="fifteen"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Review_Final_Specs_Finish__c}" id="sixteen"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Review_Final_Specs_Fix__c}" id="seventeen"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Review_Final_Specs_Est_Comp__c}" id="eighteen"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Create Matrix: " id="nineteen"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Create_Matrix_Owner_Lookup__c}" id="twenty"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Create_Matrix_Start__c}" id="twentyone"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Create_Matrix_Finish__c}" id="twentytwo"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Create_Matrix_Fix__c}" id="twentythree"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Create_Matrix_Est_Comp__c}" id="twentyfour"/>
          <apex:outputText value="Finalize Matrix: " id="twentyfive"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Finalize_Matrix_Owner_Lookup__c}" id="twentysix"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Finalize_Matrix_Start__c}" id="twentyseven"/> 
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Finalize_Matrix_Finish__c}" id="twentyeight"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Finalize_Matrix_Fix__c}" id="twentynine"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Finalize_Matrix_Est_Comp__c}" id="thirty"/>           
          <apex:outputText value="Mapping/Development: " id="thirtyone"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Mapping_Dev_Owner_Lookup__c}" id="thirtytwo"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Mapping_Dev_Start__c}" id="thirtythree"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Mapping_Dev_Finish__c}" id="thirtyfour"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Mapping_Dev_Fix__c}" id="thirtyfive"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Mapping_Dev_Est_Comp__c}" id="thirtysix"/>
          <apex:outputText value="QA: " id="thirtyseven"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.QA_Owner_Lookup__c}" id="thirtyeight"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.QA_Start__c}" id="thirtynine"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.QA_Finish__c}" id="forty"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.QA_Fix__c}" id="fortyone"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.QA_Est_Comp__c}" id="fortytwo"/>   
          <apex:outputText value="Integrated Testing: " id="fortythree"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Integrated_Testing_Owner_Lookup__c}" id="fortyfour"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Integrated_Testing_Start__c}" id="fortyfive"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Integrated_Testing_Finish__c}" id="fortysix"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Integrated_Testing_Fix__c}" id="fortyseven"/>
              <apex:inputField value="{!RPI_Request__c.Integrated_Testing_Est_Comp__c}" id="fortyeight"/>     
        </apex:panelGrid>
     </apex:pageBlock>  
     <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" alt="Save" id="saveButton"/>
  </apex:form>
</apex:page>

• March 15, 2011