• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,

I got following error on Step 5.

The formula for the 'Adjusted Expected Revenue' column doesn't meet the business requirements.

Anyone passed this step?
Please give some advise for this formula.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
LinThaw
Hello,

In my community I'd like to create a tab (or ideally change the homepage) to link to the 'My Account' page found under the User Profile Header menu.  This page shows the accounts associated with the user (the accounts in which they are listed as a contact) and lists instances of a custom object that looks up to accounts.

How can I accomplish this? I've tried creating a similar page in the Lightning App Builder but can't find a way to use it in Communities.
Hello All,
Has anyone else ran into this issue in the Trailhead "Build the AccountList Component" Project?

The code is copied from the project but I cannot get the dialog box to appear when the delete buttons are clicked.

AccountList.cmp form:
<form class="account-form" onsubmit="{!c.deleteAccount}">
  <input type="hidden" value="{!account.Name}" class="account-name" />
  <!--
    Use a Lightning Base Component
    To display an icon next to the label
   -->
  <lightning:button label="Delete"
                    iconName="utility:delete"
                    iconPosition="left"
                    variant="destructive"
                    />
</form>
AccountListController.js 

({
  doInit: function(component, event, helper) {      
    // Fetch the account list from the Apex controller   
    helper.getAccountList(component);
  },
  deleteAccount: function(component, event, helper) {
    // Prevent the form from getting submitted
    event.preventDefault();

// Get the value from the field that's in the form
    var accountName = event.target.getElementsByClassName('account-name')[0].value;
    confirm('Delete the ' + accountName + ' account? (don’t worry, this won’t actually work!)');
  }
})
Thanks,
Shane

​I keep getting

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Top Laptop Industry' lens was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

I have named the Lens as step 2 - Enter D01 - Laptops Salespeople - Wall of Fame as the title AND/OR result set Top Laptop Industry

Neither seem to work. I have refresed the screen, even cleared cookies and rebooted the computer. 
I'm doing the simple lightning components challenge and have hit this problem in my existing trailhead org and a brand new dev org that I've just created:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QVWBQHAG
Hello,

In my community I'd like to create a tab (or ideally change the homepage) to link to the 'My Account' page found under the User Profile Header menu.  This page shows the accounts associated with the user (the accounts in which they are listed as a contact) and lists instances of a custom object that looks up to accounts.

How can I accomplish this? I've tried creating a similar page in the Lightning App Builder but can't find a way to use it in Communities.