• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear experts,

Please advise, Can one build a custom object or an application in FREE developer edition and then migrate to Production such as Enterprise Edition? If so, how to approach?

Thanks,

Kumar

I am embedding a Visualforce page from a managed package into a Lightning Component using an iFrame. This is throwing an XSS error when a community user attempts to access the page.

I have replaced the actual domain name with clientdomain for customer confidentiality.
Refused to display 'https://clientdomain--flex.cs82.my.salesforce.com/?ec=302&startURL=%2Fvisual…land--flex--b25.cs82.visual.force.com%252Fapex%252Fb25__lightning_calendar' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'DENY'.

In the Lighting component I have got the URL hardcoded as
https://clientdomain--flex--b25.cs82.visual.force.com/apex/lightning_calendar"

The community users are logging into a site with the domain as
https://flex-clientdomain.cs82.force.com
If I can replace the hardcoding of the domain in the Lightning component I suspect this may fix the problem as the user is not authenticated to SF on that domain, but when I have tried using a string like
/visual.force.com/apex/lightning_calendar
or
/apex/lighting_calendar

It throws an error with Invalid page where the component is embedded in a community page.

Hi guys,

i created this custom controller for a visualforce page.  It shows all leads of the user with high priority.  The user is able to filter Leads by the Industry. The new variable industryPickvalue is just to select "all" Leads. It works fine for me in the sandbox, but i am not able to deploy it.  I am not a developer but it would be great to hear some solutions or ideas.

public class LeadPageControllerFilter {
    public string industryPickvalue{get; set;}
    public list<lead> leadList{get; set;}

public void getLeads() {

if (industryPickvalue == 'All'){

leadList = new list<lead>([SELECT Id, Name, Company, Owner.name , Status, Industry, Lead_ScoreFinal__c from Lead  
        WHERE 
            OwnerId = :UserInfo.getUserId() 
            AND Time_LastModified__c != TODAY 
            AND Status != 'TEST'

ORDER BY 
            Lead_ScoreFinal__c DESC       
        LIMIT 10]);

} else {

leadList = new list<lead>([SELECT Id, Name, Company, Owner.name , Status, Industry, Lead_ScoreFinal__c from Lead 
        WHERE 
              OwnerId = :UserInfo.getUserId() 
              AND Industry = :industryPickvalue 
              AND Time_LastModified__c != TODAY  
              AND Status != '40 - Demo Termin vereinbart'

ORDER BY 
            Lead_ScoreFinal__c DESC       
        LIMIT 10]);
        }      
    }
}

Testclass : 
@isTest 
public class LeadPageControllerFilterTest
{
    static testMethod void testMethod1() 
    {
        // create a Lead
        Lead lead=new Lead(
        LastName='Doe', 
        FirstName='John', 
        Company = 'Test', 
        Status = 'test' ,
        Country = 'Deutschland', 
        LeadSource = 'Import',
        PostalCode = '83024',
        Phone = '0300340340',
        Industry = 'Sonstige Branche' );

insert lead;   

Test.StartTest();

LeadPageControllerFilter obj = new LeadPageControllerFilter();

obj.industryPickvalue ='All';
            obj.getLeads();        
            obj.industryPickvalue ='Sonstige Branche';
            obj.getLeads();

Test.StopTest();        

}
}

The problem is the variable "industryPickvalue". I need the testclass for this controller, but i can't deploy it, because the variable "industryPickvalue" doesen't exist in the production. Maybe i have to deploy the varibale separately ?  Or maybe i can create the filter "all" with the visualforce page ?  Thanks for your help and your time ! 

Dear experts,

Please advise, Can one build a custom object or an application in FREE developer edition and then migrate to Production such as Enterprise Edition? If so, how to approach?

Thanks,

Kumar

Hello,

Yesterday I started receiving a very vague error message when trying to save a new copy of a Flow.  This is with no changes to the Flow at all since the last succesful change - just getting a fresh copy saved before I start making any changes.  The error message reads "Eror - We're sorry, but a serious error occurred.  Please don't close the Cloud Flow Designer window.  Contact Salesforce Customer Support as soon as possible."  Screenshot below

I've contacted SFDC support and they told me I needed to post this here...

User-added image
Salesforce supports replacing the standard Social.InboundSocialPostHandler with a custom apex class to provide custom handling of social media posts sent from Social Studio. Unfortunately although Salesforce provides the source code for Social.InboundSocialPostHandler as a starting point for customization, they do not provide links to the associated test class in the documentation, without which any code cannot be deployed to production due to insufficient test coverage. Can anyone provide a test class for the standard Social.InboundSocialPostHandler?

error message goes on, "An account owner must be associated with a role to enable portal users or transfer portal users to his or her account."

I'm lost. I'm trying to setup website authenticated user access to a force.com site.  I am the only Enterprise user, all other users are guests or website authenticated.  I assume that I am the account owner, but I can't find the field that I need to change to make this work. I know someone will probably need more info than this to help, but don't know what else to provide. 

Please ask away!

thank you