• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want a Apex Class that writes MetaData API code to fetch all data related to all profiles. For example their tabVisibilities, fullnames, etc..

Urgently needed
I have a static resource named as 'geoCode' it has a function as below function callMe(){ alert('You are inside static resource'); }

I want to call this function from lightning component controller and expecting an alert message on screen.

What is the way out? please help me fast..
I have made a VF Page and attached it to Quote Details page but due to it other fields are shifting from original page. like the image below
User-added image
I want to fill the RED Circle area by the four fields just below the RED Circle.

How to do this please help
For example... I have a SOQL query :-

[SELECT name, profile.name, email, isActive from User where UserRoleId in (SELECT ID from UserRole WHERE name in ('CEO','COO','ALC Midwest','ALC Southwest'))];

Now each role may have more than one users.

So, My requirement is that I want a map with key = UserRoleID and value = list of all users under that role.

So is it possible to do this without looping the above query's result and then putting values into map

Or some GROUP BY clause (or something else) can help me do this efficiently..

If nothing is possible and only looping is the only way then please provide an efficient and optimized code than the normal one-by-one row looping.

Help me its urgent
I have a lightning component from which I am retrieving contact records onto an aura:attribute which is as follows:
<aura:attribute name="data" type="Contact[]"/>    

after retrieving the result from the controller I am printing it on component using aura:iteration which is as follows:

<aura:iteration items="{!v.data}" var="data">        
            <tr>
                <td><a href="{! '#/sObject/' + data.Id +'/view'}" onmouseover="{!c.mouseOver}">
                    <p>{!data.Name}</p></a></td>
                <td><a href="{! '#/sObject/' + data.Id +'/view'}">
                    <p>{!data.Phone}</p></a></td>
                    <p>{!data.CreatedDate}</p></a></td>                
            </tr>
        </aura:iteration>

As you can see on the first <td> tag I have used mouseover from where I am calling a js controller method ...

I want that method to be looked like this:

mouseOver : function(component, data){
        console.log('data = '+ data);
    }

now the 'data' argument I want to pass while the method is called i.e., mouse is hovered on that <td> and the data should be the name i.e., "{!data.name}"

where 'data' is the 'var' for the aura:iteration..

So how to send argument to js controller from component while calling from there only....

please help me its urgent
For Example - I will have a button on the visualforce page on whose click the account's object limit page's screenshot should be taken and converted into a pdf file.
How to take desktop screenshot at any instance and converted into a pdf file?
For Example - I will have a button on the visualforce page on whose click the account's object limit page's screenshot should be taken and converted into a pdf file.

I have a static resource named as 'geoCode' it has a function as below function callMe(){ alert('You are inside static resource'); }

I want to call this function from lightning component controller and expecting an alert message on screen.

What is the way out? please help me fast..
For example... I have a SOQL query :-

[SELECT name, profile.name, email, isActive from User where UserRoleId in (SELECT ID from UserRole WHERE name in ('CEO','COO','ALC Midwest','ALC Southwest'))];

Now each role may have more than one users.

So, My requirement is that I want a map with key = UserRoleID and value = list of all users under that role.

So is it possible to do this without looping the above query's result and then putting values into map

Or some GROUP BY clause (or something else) can help me do this efficiently..

If nothing is possible and only looping is the only way then please provide an efficient and optimized code than the normal one-by-one row looping.

Help me its urgent
I have a lightning component from which I am retrieving contact records onto an aura:attribute which is as follows:
<aura:attribute name="data" type="Contact[]"/>    

after retrieving the result from the controller I am printing it on component using aura:iteration which is as follows:

<aura:iteration items="{!v.data}" var="data">        
            <tr>
                <td><a href="{! '#/sObject/' + data.Id +'/view'}" onmouseover="{!c.mouseOver}">
                    <p>{!data.Name}</p></a></td>
                    <p>{!data.Phone}</p></a></td>
                    <p>{!data.CreatedDate}</p></a></td>                
            </tr>
        </aura:iteration>

As you can see on the first <td> tag I have used mouseover from where I am calling a js controller method ...

I want that method to be looked like this:

mouseOver : function(component, data){
        console.log('data = '+ data);
    }

now the 'data' argument I want to pass while the method is called i.e., mouse is hovered on that <td> and the data should be the name i.e., "{!data.name}"

where 'data' is the 'var' for the aura:iteration..

So how to send argument to js controller from component while calling from there only....

please help me its urgent

Hi,

Please Let me know how to redirect to a page from javascript. This javascript is being called if any event occurs.

I was trying with

window.location('/apex/Pagename');

But it is not working.

Please help me...........

Regards,

shra1