• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys,

So, my org has some older test classes that seem to obstruct me from launching new code (sometimes I can go disable 14 different validation rules as a workaround). I'm able to delete classes via Eclipse IDE. I'm very tempted to delete the obstructing test classes, but I want to make sure I'm not going to be causing irreversival damage.

I know this would bring down the organizational code coverage. Also, if there are any conflict with future code, this might not be evident during development. Anything else that you know this would affect?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hey guys,

So, my org has some older test classes that seem to obstruct me from launching new code (sometimes I can go disable 14 different validation rules as a workaround). I'm able to delete classes via Eclipse IDE. I'm very tempted to delete the obstructing test classes, but I want to make sure I'm not going to be causing irreversival damage.

I know this would bring down the organizational code coverage. Also, if there are any conflict with future code, this might not be evident during development. Anything else that you know this would affect?

Thanks in advance for your help!