• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I get the following error while trying to delete an account:

"Your attempt to delete (Name of Account) could not be completed because it is associated with the following accounts. If the following table is empty, it is because you do not have access to the records restricting the delete."

And the table shows only 1 record, that record is the account I tried to delete (verified by ID).

The account is not associated to itself in any way with a custom lookup or elsewhere. I'm not sure what could be causing this I'm using an Admin user with all of the delete permissions you would normally need.
If I have 200 roles and I need to share an object (Account) so that everyone in Role 1 can see any record owned by someone else in Role 1. How can we do this for all Roles 1-200; without going over the 100 sharing rule limit on the Account?
If I have 200 roles and I need to share an object (Account) so that everyone in Role 1 can see any record owned by someone else in Role 1. How can we do this for all Roles 1-200; without going over the 100 sharing rule limit on the Account?
I get the following error while trying to delete an account:

"Your attempt to delete (Name of Account) could not be completed because it is associated with the following accounts. If the following table is empty, it is because you do not have access to the records restricting the delete."

And the table shows only 1 record, that record is the account I tried to delete (verified by ID).

The account is not associated to itself in any way with a custom lookup or elsewhere. I'm not sure what could be causing this I'm using an Admin user with all of the delete permissions you would normally need.