• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to set up a trigger that will work in the way:

When Call Disposition value is "Meeting" (custom Field in Task Screen) => Lead Status is changed to "Active".

How can I do it in SFDC Worklow rules?

Thank you,

Kate
Hello,

We are developing an application that uses some of Salesforce's APIs (e.g.: Rest API, StreamingAPI, Bulk API). Given that, we need to know if there's any way of access some specific fields of the main entities without showing these fields in the Salesforce Page Layout. From the documentation and the Forums, we learned that this is the only way of doing that (if a field is editable via an user role's page layout then it is accessible and editable via the APIs; if a field is not editable via the page layout, then it is not accessible via any of the APIs).
We would like a confirmation of this limitation or, otherwise, we would like to have some guidance of how enable access and editing of the fields without showing them in the interface, if that is possible.

Thank you in advance.
Hi,

I am trying to set up a trigger that will work in the way:

When Call Disposition value is "Meeting" (custom Field in Task Screen) => Lead Status is changed to "Active".

How can I do it in SFDC Worklow rules?

Thank you,

Kate
Hello,

We are developing an application that uses some of Salesforce's APIs (e.g.: Rest API, StreamingAPI, Bulk API). Given that, we need to know if there's any way of access some specific fields of the main entities without showing these fields in the Salesforce Page Layout. From the documentation and the Forums, we learned that this is the only way of doing that (if a field is editable via an user role's page layout then it is accessible and editable via the APIs; if a field is not editable via the page layout, then it is not accessible via any of the APIs).
We would like a confirmation of this limitation or, otherwise, we would like to have some guidance of how enable access and editing of the fields without showing them in the interface, if that is possible.

Thank you in advance.