• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I created three custom formula fields on the QuoteLineItem table.

I am trying to add Roll Up fields on the Quote to sum these three variables.

One of the three variables is available to Roll Up, but the other 2 are not.  I did some research in this forum and found postings that said a formula filed cannot be used in another Roll Up field.  This made some sense until I was able to do it once.

Any possible ideas why one formula field would be available for a Roll Up Summary but other formula fields are not?  I should mention that none of the 3 fields I created on the Quote Line Items table are Roll Up Summary fields.  They are simple add and subtract math type fields.

Any help would be appreciated.
I created three custom formula fields on the QuoteLineItem table.

I am trying to add Roll Up fields on the Quote to sum these three variables.

One of the three variables is available to Roll Up, but the other 2 are not.  I did some research in this forum and found postings that said a formula filed cannot be used in another Roll Up field.  This made some sense until I was able to do it once.

Any possible ideas why one formula field would be available for a Roll Up Summary but other formula fields are not?  I should mention that none of the 3 fields I created on the Quote Line Items table are Roll Up Summary fields.  They are simple add and subtract math type fields.

Any help would be appreciated.