• IT India

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I have a situation where I use an inline VF Page in Account Layout, which replicates the related lists of Contact. When i click on the "New Contact" it opens the standard subtab to create a "New Contact". But upon saving it is not refreshing the Primary Tab in my case the "Account Detail Page". Can someone explain how to make this work similar to standard Salesforce?User-added image 

So, when i click save in the above image. I should see the newly created contact on Details page, similar to standard console one.
Hi All,

I have created a VisualForce page which would be redirected for a specific Case Record Type, if not the same visualforce page would redirect the users to the required Case creation page (Standard with Parameters). But unfortunately the Knowledge sidebar and other sidebar does not appear in any of the record types in the service console if I override the standard "New" Case button with this Visualforce page.

Please let me know how can I resolve the above issue or scenario ?

Regards,
Suresh
Hi All,

I have created a VisualForce page which would be redirected for a specific Case Record Type, if not the same visualforce page would redirect the users to the required Case creation page (Standard with Parameters). But unfortunately the Knowledge sidebar and other sidebar does not appear in any of the record types in the service console if I override the standard "New" Case button with this Visualforce page.

Please let me know how can I resolve the above issue or scenario ?

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh
Hi All,

I have created a visualforce page to display in bottom side bar of contact in console App. I have overridden 'New' and 'Edit' buttons of Contact(FYI, I have a visualforce page for create and edit functionality of contact). When I click edit button(even though it is overriden by vf page) bottom side bar is visible but, when I click 'New' button 'Bottom side bar' is not displaying in console app.

Please let me know how I can display bottom side bar?

Thanks,
Vedashri