Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,
I am making a bar graph in visualforce page,

<apex:page controller="barcont">
 <apex:chart height="400" width="400" data="{!data}">
  <apex:legend position="right">
   <apex:axis type="Numeric" position="bottom" fields="data1" title="Tasks" grid="true"/>
   <apex:axis type="Numeric" position="left" fields="data2" title="user" grid="true"/>
   <apex:barSeries title="Tasks" orientation="vertical" axis="right" xField="data1" yField="data2">
    <analytics:reportChart/>
    <apex:chartTips height="20" width="120"/>
   </apex:barSeries>
  </apex:legend>
 </apex:chart> 
</apex:page>

It is showing error "Error: Expected at least 1 series component" , though I have mentioned all required series component. How to get out of it?
Hello folks,

I want dashboard graphs on right side of my Visualforce page, I want only graphs. How can I acheive that? 
Hello Everyone,
 I want to implement Chatter message functionality using visualforce in leftmost corner sidebar. It should display only messages of chatter nothing else. How can I achieve that?
I have designed a Home page using visualforce in which I have made all visualforce tabs and have redirected them to the original object using <apex:outputlink> all tabs are redirecting properly to their respective original tabs just like  <apex:outputLink value="https://ap2.salesforce.com/701/o">iCampaigns</apex:outputLink>  is redirecting to standard Campaign object, but in case of Home page i.e <apex:outputLink value="https://c.ap2.visual.force.com/apex/FullpgeExp">Home</apex:outputLink> in Home  page case I have redirected tab to the visualforce Home page created by me but in this case it redirects me only once to my created VF Home page and then it directly redirects to the standard home page, meanwhile if you check the code after clicking Home page once u'll find that the Tag i.e  <apex:outputLink value="https://c.ap2.visual.force.com/apex/FullpgeExp">Home</apex:outputLink>  has dissappeared from the code. Please suggest me proper solution.
I want to edit Home page in which I want to remove all the components below the tabs so using Home page layout I have unselected all of the 'wide components' as well as 'narrow components' now according to this setting the area below the tabs in home page should appear blank but it is showing 'recycle bin in left side bar' and 'feeds' in middle.

How can I remove recycle bin and feed option to make it totally blank so as I can implement my designed Visualforce page in that area ?
How can I create "My Profile" and "Apps" dropdown menu using visualforce page same as provided by salesforce.
I have created a visualforce page in which I have overridden standard salesforce Home page and I have also made some tabs using visualforce including standard object Campaign. I want to implement standard salesforce features in that page, can I make standard object in using visualforce page having same standard features given by salesforce?
I want to customize my home page and want to display chatter in left sidebar of home page as well as dashboard description on right hand side of Home page, how can I achieve this?
Hello folks,

I want dashboard graphs on right side of my Visualforce page, I want only graphs. How can I acheive that? 
Hello Everyone,
 I want to implement Chatter message functionality using visualforce in leftmost corner sidebar. It should display only messages of chatter nothing else. How can I achieve that?
I have created a visualforce page in which I have overridden standard salesforce Home page and I have also made some tabs using visualforce including standard object Campaign. I want to implement standard salesforce features in that page, can I make standard object in using visualforce page having same standard features given by salesforce?