"CT", "8", 
"NH", "14", 
"ME", "14", 
"VT", "14", 
"NJ", "8", 
"NY", "8", 
"")

2 - "Days Signed" which returns a number
IF(Date_Certified_Signed__c < TODAY(), TODAY() - Date_Certified_Signed__c , NULL)

The first formula (Picklist) returns a Text value, the second, returns a number value,
I am attempting to build a formula which will identify when the "Days Signed" number value exceeds the "Days to Pay" text value, each record.
I have had no luck and could use some help.
Thank You,
Chris

Hello - I am attempting to create a formula that will allow us to build metrics on case turn around time.  The formula will output a number based off of the "status" picklist selection.
There are two picklist options that can trigger the formula and I am having trouble figuring out how to have one formula that references a picklist field be able to take action on more than one picklist option.  
Below is what I have;

IF(TEXT(ThinkLP__Status__c) = "Verified True Variance", NOW() - CreatedDate, NULL)
OR(
IF(TEXT(ThinkLP__Status__c) = "Verified False Variance", NOW() - CreatedDate, NULL)

I have tried a number of different variations to the formual to no avail...any help is appreciated.

Thank You,
Christopher
Hi All; 
I am building a VF email template that is going to be used to communicate that a form of action needs to be taken.  It will be sent to users who are not licensed users.
Ideally I would like the VF page to include check box's that can be selected within the email.  With this, once the email is replied to (reply all) it will append to the case file from which it was sent and the licensed user is able to view specifically what 'action' was taken.  Below is the code I am using and have been scratching my head trying to see if I can add an input option to this.

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Store Check Collection: Action Needed {!RelatedTo.Name}" 
    recipientType="User" relatedToType="Returned_Checks__c">

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<html>
    <body>
    <STYLE type="text/css">
        TH {font-size: 12px; font-face: arial;background: #CCCCCC; border-width: 1;  text-align: center }
        TD  {font-size: 11px; font-face: verdana }
        TABLE {border: solid #CCCCCC; border-width: 1}
        TR {border: solid #CCCCCC; border-width: 1}
        caption {margin-bottom: 5px; font-size: 120%;  padding: 5px;  font-weight: bold;}
     </STYLE>
<font face="Times New Roman" size="3">
        <table width="25%" align="center" border="1" style="padding:2" border-spacing="1">     
               <caption align="center" style="color:red;font-size:18px"><b> Check Action Needed: </b></caption>       
              <tr>
                <td width="25%" ><font color="blue"> Reference #: </font>
                       <li style="list-style-type: none;">{!RelatedTo.Name}</li> </td> 
              </tr>
      </table>
    <br/>    
    <table border="1">
        <tr>
        <tr><th>Store:</th> <th>Check Date:</th> <th>Returned Reason</th> </tr>                
                <td align="center">{!RelatedTo.Location__c}<br/> </td>
                <td align="center">{!RelatedTo.Date_of_Check__c} </td>
                <td align="center">{!RelatedTo.Reason_Returned__c} </td>
        </tr>
    </table>
            <br/>
            <table border="1">
        <tr>
        <tr><th>Check Writer:</th> <th>Address:</th> <th>License #:</th> </tr>                
                <td align="center">{!RelatedTo.Writers_Name__c}<br/> </td>
                <td align="center">{!RelatedTo.Address__c}, {!RelatedTo.City__c}, {!RelatedTo.State__c} </td>
                <td align="center">{!RelatedTo.License__c} </td>
        </tr>
    </table>
         <br/>
     <table border="1">
        <tr>
            <tr><th>Check Value</th> <th>Check Fee</th> </tr>  
                <td>{!RelatedTo.Check_Value__c}</td>
                <td>{!RelatedTo.Check_Fee__c}</td>
        </tr>
     </table>
     </font>
    </body>
</html>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
<messaging:plainTextEmailBody >
</messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>
Hello;
I am building a visualforce page that will be used as a button on a custom object.
I have it all built with one hiccup, I need to calculate the sum value of two fields;

Field 1: "Check Fee" datatype is formula (text) with following formula;
CASE(Location_State__c, 
"CT", "$20", 
"NY", "$20", 
"$25")

Field 2: "Check Value" is datatype currency without forumla
User will input this value during the record creation

The purpose of the Apex:OutputText is to take the formula field and add that to the currency field creating a SUM value.

Below is the code I am using, along with the returned error
<apex:outputField value="{!Returned_Checks__c.Check_Fee__c + Returned_Checks__c.Check_Value__c}" /></b></u>
Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '+'. Expected Text, received Object

..Any help is appreciated!

Chris C.
Hi;
I am building a force.com website and am using standardcontroller"Case" In this controller I have some lookup relationships related to "Contact".
When I save the page and go to my force.com site, the inputfields for my lookup relationships do not populate into the case.

See below screenshots 
User-added imageUser-added image
As you can see...Contact Name / Email do not even display with an input field.  
Contact Phone will not populate to case once the force.com page is submitted.
Hello;
Our customer service department would like to add products directly to customr cases as they occurr.  Often the product being called in does not exist and needs to be added.
Is there a way to create a "New" product from the lookup relationship field "product" located on the standard object case?

Thank you 
Christopher
I have a detail page link that triggers an email when clicked and is located on a custom object..
On this same object, I have a visual force page button setup that extracts all the required information that would be needed in order to send an attachment.
I would like to be able to have this VF Page added as a PDF attachment when the Detail Page Link(email) is clicked.

The below is the URL Code I am using in order to send email;
https://mail.google.com/mail?view=cm&tf=0&to={!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.StoreEmail__c}
&cc=emailtosalesforce@9-34c5cusem7ueuofas0g02tx3yrdj4y4jw1vx8exj0s9xbjtxky.d-hqybeai.dl.le.salesforce.com;
{!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.DLPM_Email__c}
&tf=1&su="SAD: True Variance Alert" [Ref: {!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.Id}]
&body=
Refer to Variance Case:{!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.Name}
%0D%0A
%0D%0A
Variance Date: {!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.ThinkLP__Incident_Date_Time__c}
%0D%0A
Variance Type: {!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.Variance_Type__c}, {!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.Overage_Shortage__c}
%0D%0A
Employee:{!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.ThinkLP__Subject_Name__c}, {!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.Employee_Number__c}
%0D%0A
%0D%0A
Variance Amount: {!ThinkLP__Investigation__c.Actual_Variance__c}
%0D%0A
%0D%0A
**THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL.  PLEASE SELECT "REPLY ALL" IF FURTHER COMMUNICATION IS NEEDED**

Any thoughts or suggestions? 
Thank You
Christopher 
Hello - I am attempting to create a formula that will allow us to build metrics on case turn around time.  The formula will output a number based off of the "status" picklist selection.
There are two picklist options that can trigger the formula and I am having trouble figuring out how to have one formula that references a picklist field be able to take action on more than one picklist option.  
Below is what I have;

IF(TEXT(ThinkLP__Status__c) = "Verified True Variance", NOW() - CreatedDate, NULL)
OR(
IF(TEXT(ThinkLP__Status__c) = "Verified False Variance", NOW() - CreatedDate, NULL)

I have tried a number of different variations to the formual to no avail...any help is appreciated.

Thank You,
Christopher
Below is what I have;

OR(

Thank You,
Christopher
Hello;
I am building a visualforce page that will be used as a button on a custom object.
I have it all built with one hiccup, I need to calculate the sum value of two fields;

Field 1: "Check Fee" datatype is formula (text) with following formula;
CASE(Location_State__c, 
"CT", "$20", 
"NY", "$20", 
"$25")

Field 2: "Check Value" is datatype currency without forumla
User will input this value during the record creation

The purpose of the Apex:OutputText is to take the formula field and add that to the currency field creating a SUM value.

Below is the code I am using, along with the returned error
<apex:outputField value="{!Returned_Checks__c.Check_Fee__c + Returned_Checks__c.Check_Value__c}" /></b></u>
Error: Incorrect parameter type for operator '+'. Expected Text, received Object

..Any help is appreciated!

Chris C.
Hi;
I am building a force.com website and am using standardcontroller"Case" In this controller I have some lookup relationships related to "Contact".
When I save the page and go to my force.com site, the inputfields for my lookup relationships do not populate into the case.

See below screenshots 
User-added imageUser-added image
As you can see...Contact Name / Email do not even display with an input field.  
Contact Phone will not populate to case once the force.com page is submitted.