• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,

I have a lightning component developed for community cloud implementation which shows a list of fields user can fill in. 

These fields come from Custom Metadata type(CMT). We are working on a community user experience for multiple languages. 

I am unable to translate CMT.

Is there any workaround for this use-case? Please advise as per your implementation experience. 

Thanks in advance.
Hello All,

I have implemented a community and giving SAML SSO access to multiple external apps to community users. Created connected apps to setup SSO and showing those connected apps on the community using the lightning component.

I am working on one requirement where the Customer wants an ability for the system admin to troubleshoot community user access to external apps using SSO. Admin is trying to log in as 'Login As Community User' and clicking on App However, we are getting below error -

Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.

Please help us out on the same.
Need urgent help!

The requirement is to send an email with the Congaa template to get a signature. Here is a twist, the client wants to send an email to Account's related Contacts however anyone of contact will sign the document and the transaction should end here.

We have checked with Conga support and they said there is no such feature. An email will be sent out either Parallel or sequential type and I want it as a combination like send parallel but only one signature and not all.

I am open to suggestions and this is a critical business need!

Hello,

The customer has moved few Users in Lightning UI and however few users are still in classic.

On the Case object, there is opportunity related list with a custom list button in a classic with URL hack to create a child Opportunity record with default field population.

They want the same experience in lightning-like that button should open a lightning new record page with default field population. 

Challenge is a classic URL hack format does not work in lightning. They do not want 2 buttons on a related list one for classic and the other for lightning.

I am thinking of VF page approach, let me know if anyone has a sample code to start with, as I am not sure if the current record id will be of Case or Opportunity.

Else suggest a better approach.

Thanks,
Harshala
There is a requirement to share Contacts. We have Contacts which are not directly linked to Account however linked through Junction Object.
Now If I want to share any Contact, then Contact is not visible to Users as they are Private (not linked to Account).

So I have changes OWD for Contact as "Private" and wrote Apex share code as below, It gets invoked through Custom Button on Contact Detail Page.

global class ContactShareController
{  
   webservice static string shareContact(string conId)
   {
       ContactShare con = new ContactShare();
       con.ContactId = conId;
       con.ContactAccessLevel = 'Edit';
       con.RowCause = 'Manual';
       con.UserOrGroupId = '00528000000kIX8';

Database.SaveResult sr = Database.insert(con,false);
       string strMsg = '';

if(!sr.isSuccess())
       {
            Database.Error err = sr.getErrors()[0];     
            strMsg = 'Unable to grant sharing access due to following exception: ' + err.getMessage();               
       }
       else
       {
            strMsg = 'Shared with ' + con.id;
       }    

return strMsg;
   }
}

Code is working perfectly fine and I am able to see User gets added to "User and Group Sharing" section however when User logs in then he still gets "Insufficient Access" error for that contact.

Is there issue with Contact which not directly linked to Account? I am not sure where is it getting wrong.

Please let me know in case you have gone through such issue.
Hello All,

I have implemented a community and giving SAML SSO access to multiple external apps to community users. Created connected apps to setup SSO and showing those connected apps on the community using the lightning component.

I am working on one requirement where the Customer wants an ability for the system admin to troubleshoot community user access to external apps using SSO. Admin is trying to log in as 'Login As Community User' and clicking on App However, we are getting below error -

Insufficient Privileges
You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary. For more information, see Insufficient Privileges Errors.

Please help us out on the same.
Is there way to get the details of report export? I need to know which user exported, with time stamp. I am guessing this can be done using Analytics API, but not finding any helpful article/notes or any related params in API Guide too.
Hi All,

I have a problem with the Page Layout in Lightning Experience. I have created a very simple Custom Button that calls an URL as you can see below

User-added image

I have added it on my Account Page Layout

User-added image

Unfortunately I am not able to see this button on the Page Layout

User-added image
User-added image

Please help me to understand the reason why I have this problem because I have read few documentation that explain that this is a possible configuration

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/lex_javascript_button_migration/units/javascript_button_alternatives

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/lex_migration_customization/units/lex_migration_customization_actions

The idea is that I would like to have a Custom Button URL that calls /apex/NamePage?IdObject={!Case.Id}

Do you have any idea?

Thank you for your support

Hii , Just I Want  to make a ActivityHistory on What Id Object not on Target Object Id on Sending an Email From Apex . Then What Can I do ?
Its Urgent. Actually my Email Is Go From  Cutom Object Email Field  and also Using Email template ?

I am on this part Improve of Your Classic App by Moving It to Lightning Experience:
Evaluate Your Org's Readiness and Enable Lightning Experience. I am suppose to find Randy Realtor in my Users setting but there is only my name. I tried creating him but I know it's not working. I don't know how to complete this part of the project and move forward.
There is a requirement to share Contacts. We have Contacts which are not directly linked to Account however linked through Junction Object.
Now If I want to share any Contact, then Contact is not visible to Users as they are Private (not linked to Account).

So I have changes OWD for Contact as "Private" and wrote Apex share code as below, It gets invoked through Custom Button on Contact Detail Page.

global class ContactShareController
{  
   webservice static string shareContact(string conId)
   {
       ContactShare con = new ContactShare();
       con.ContactId = conId;
       con.ContactAccessLevel = 'Edit';
       con.RowCause = 'Manual';
       con.UserOrGroupId = '00528000000kIX8';

Database.SaveResult sr = Database.insert(con,false);
       string strMsg = '';

if(!sr.isSuccess())
       {
            Database.Error err = sr.getErrors()[0];     
            strMsg = 'Unable to grant sharing access due to following exception: ' + err.getMessage();               
       }
       else
       {
            strMsg = 'Shared with ' + con.id;
       }    

return strMsg;
   }
}

Code is working perfectly fine and I am able to see User gets added to "User and Group Sharing" section however when User logs in then he still gets "Insufficient Access" error for that contact.

Is there issue with Contact which not directly linked to Account? I am not sure where is it getting wrong.

Please let me know in case you have gone through such issue.