• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I just reviewed a query on Account that to my suprise is very selective (Cardinality=1,Leading Operation Type=Other, cost=0.000000, sObject Cardinality=8,700,000). 

SELECT Id, Account.BPID__C, Account.Name  FROM Account  WHERE phone = '999' OR PhoneStandard__c = '999' OR MobilePhone__c = '999' OR PhoneVisit__c = '999'

When I verify the fields, it seems that only Phone has been indexed. Does anybody understand how this is possible? I can't find any documentation on whether fields of type Phone are always indexed.

All,

I am currently formatting a currency manually for a class which is not intended to be displayed on a SF page, hence cannot use apex.output* objects. (It is being used in an email that is "built" in the class.)  This is not allowing me to use any of SF wizardry ... is there a method that will allow me to include a format string to convert the Decimal value that will use the current locale settings?  (Is 123456.78 displayed as 123,456.78 or 123.456,78?)   If not, then how about a format string that will allow me to indicate I want 2 decimal places?  (I can get the commas using

DecValue.format(); 

But it doesn't display the .00 at the end.)

Thanks,

Vanya

Message Edited by VanyaR on 12-31-2009 05:19 AM
  • December 31, 2010