• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I mean i have replaced button with an image..and since the disable option working with the normal button and the same funtionalty(disabling the funtionality of calling the method) working with image too but the image is not disabling/grayout from the VF Page

could you please tell me the steps/procedure to Stop the Roll Up of Role Hierarchy for custom objects.

could you please tell me the steps/procedure to Stop the Roll Up of Role Hierarchy for custom objects.

Is it possible in Salesforce.com to Stop the Roll Up of Role Hierarchy for Standard Objects ?
A. Yes
B. No

Person accounts count against both account and contact storage because the API considers each person account to consist of one account as well as one contact.
A. True
B. False

Ids can not be identified from which of the following standard ways :
A. From Formula Fields
B. From the Salesforce.com URL when a record is displayed in
C. Through the web services API i.e. Data Loader
D. From reports

The Status field cannot be updated by approval processes ?
A. True
B. False

Fields marked Always Displayed on page layouts are automatically included on the mini page layout and cannot be removed unless they are removed from the page layout.
A. True
B. False

Mini page layouts inherit record type and profile associations, related lists, fields, and field access settings from their associated page layout.
A. True
B. False

Hi,

I have a VF page that has a custom button called "Send Email".

I have embedded this VF on the custom object page layout.

I am able to send an email and the functionality is working fine.

I need to only enable this button based on a field value of the custom object called Status__c.To certain extent i was able to do so using "Rendered" property of the "form" tag(code in red, below). This will either render the button or does not render.

But i want this button to be grayed out  when it does not match the criteria so that users know that they cannot click this and still be able to see the button.

Any help on this is highly appreciated. If i am not clear , pls feel free to ask your questions. Thanks!

VF Page:

<apex:page standardController="echosign_dev1__SIGN_Agreement__c" extensions="sendEmail">
    <apex:form rendered="{!(echosign_dev1__SIGN_Agreement__c.echosign_dev1__Status__c!='Signed')}" >
        <apex:commandButton Value="Send Email" action="{!SendEmail}" />
    </apex:form>

</apex:page>