• Dazeworks

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have a custom object "RegInfo" in which "To be delete" is a custom field with data type checkbox. If this checkbox field is checked in the record under the RegInfo object then that record will be deleted. And if the checkbox field is unchecked then that record is not deleted.For this I need to write a apex class and test class.
Thanks in advance.
I have a Scheduler class, I want to check before running this class weather this sceduler class is already scheduled or not in my Apex class?
Hi,
I have to make one visualforce page in which one picklist field is there. If I select first value in picklist field one page will be open and if I select second value in picklist field then other page will open. 
How do i get this.. ?

Thanks
Abhilasha
Hi,
My question is : If i checked the checkbox then both fields will appear and if the checkbox is unchecked then both field will not appear.User-added image
Hi,
I have to  Create the HotelRemoter Controller. For this here is code:

global with sharing class HotelRemoter {
        @RemoteAction
         global static List<Hotel__c> findAll() {
               return [SELECT Id, Name, Location__Latitude__s, Location__Longitude__s
                                             FROM Hotel__c];
         }
 }

I got this error: Error: Compile Error: No such column 'Location__Latitude__c' on entity 'Hotel__c'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. at line 5 column 16

Hi,
I have to make one visualforce page in which one picklist field is there. If I select first value in picklist field one page will be open and if I select second value in picklist field then other page will open. 
How do i get this.. ?

Thanks
Abhilasha
Hi,
My question is : If i checked the checkbox then both fields will appear and if the checkbox is unchecked then both field will not appear.User-added image
I created a flow and added it to a visualforce page so i can use it on a force.com site to use as a web form. Some of my input fields are lightning components, so when i go to the site the fields that have the lightning components gives me the dredged "We can’t display component 'flowruntime:phone', because it isn't supported in Classic runtime. Ask your Salesforce admin to distribute this flow in Lightning runtime instead".

I created this aura component after viewing a few articles, but I only get a error and my visualforce page does not display anything. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Component:
<aura:component access="GLOBAL">
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.init}" />
    <lightning:flow aura:id="flowContainer" />
</aura:component>

Visualforce Page:

<apex:page showHeader="false" sidebar="false" lightningStylesheets="true" standardStylesheets="false" standardController="SP_Application__c" >

<html>
      <head>
         <apex:includeLightning  />

</head>
      <body class="slds-scope">
         <div class="slds-scope">                                                 
         <div id="flowContainer" />
         <script src="https://acme-dev-ed.lightning.force.com/lightning/lightning.out.js"></script>
<script>$Lightning.use("c:lightningcreatecomponent", function() {
   $Lightning.createComponent("lightning:flow", {},
      "flowContainer",
      function (component) {
         component.startFlow("Service_Provider_Application", inputVariables);
      })
   ;}
);
</script>
         </div>
      </body>
   </html>
</apex:page>

• June 17, 2019
I have a site page and a site template. Site template is embedded in the site page. I have set <apex:page StandardStyleSheets =false, showHeader=false, sidebar=false> for both site page and template. My requirement is to search for an issue in the site and it displays the relevant articles. Common.css is not injected till this part. But after clicking on one of the article, common.css is injected and it is overriding my style elements. How to resolve this issue?

Thanks in advance!!
I did search the internet and over Developer community and did not find any documentation or steps to migrate Salesfoce communitties from Sandbox to Production.

We have created a Salesforce community using the Napili template and wanted to move it to our Production org and didnt know where to go.
Change sets does'nt allow you to migrate communitties. Tried using Froce.com IDE and it doesnt help much.
Note: We are not using site.com pages and using Salesforce Community template(Napili)

Any suggestions??
Hi all, 
1) Can we add a visualforce page in lightning component?
2) Can we create two apex controllers in one lightning component?

Thanks for help in advance.
Hello,

I know about salesforce communities (Customer/Partner) which we create by using Communities option available in Setup. Today I saw a separate platform for communities "Community Cloud" and registered for a free trail to check the features at http://www.salesforce.com/in/communities/overview/.

But I am not able to see any option to create a community under Setup Menu. I am confused and would like to know how to create a community using Community Cloud Application. Can anyone explain me on this?
What standard and cusom objects are affected?   

Hi ,

I am trying to hide standard edit/delete button from standard detail page.

I tried using Jvascript and Jquery but none is working.

Javascript&colon;

document.getElementsByName("edit").style.display='none';

Jquery:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$j = jQuery.noConflict();
$j(document).ready(function(){
$j("input[name=edit]").hide();
});

</script>

Please let me know if some thing needs to be changed in the above code, or let me know if any easy solution other than record types.

Thanks

Prashanth

Hi I am trying to merge two or more pdfs in one pdf in Salesforce, I looked into many things and searched allot but didn't got anything.
If anybody have done any POC on this thing do let me know.

Thanks
Hi,

I am having a regex expression for a perticular format. The format is working a I want, but now I want to add Starting and Trailing spaces with the expression. but didn't succeed, 

My regext expression is [a-zA-Z]{1}(\d){8}​

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have writtern a code on my task Trigger to set "Send Email Notification" to true, but using that its sending email to assigned user Two times,

Really not getting the logic and how to solve it ?

My code is

//List of task
List<Task> taskClone = [Select Id From Task Where Id=:tasks.keySet()];

//Set EmailHeader.triggerUserEmail to true
		Database.DMLOptions dmlo = new Database.DMLOptions();
		dmlo.EmailHeader.triggerUserEmail = true;

System.debug('@@@@@@' + taskClone);

//Update Task 	
		database.update(taskClone, dmlo);  

Any help would be appreciated

hey,

I am trying to delete contacts (Child records) of an Account, but only when i remove the LastName(Mandatory field) of a contact record.

Actually  i have visualforce page where LastName field of Contact is an input field, if user wants to update he can change the LastName and the record will be Updated...this thing is happening in my code

BUT trying to delete the records by removing the LastName and leaving it BLANK...Thats not happening.

Regards 

Abhi Tripathi