• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I created a custom object which is linked to the User table. within this custom object, I have multiple record for each user.

Is it possible that each user can pull the record associated with his/her ID?

This is my very first report, so please give as much details as possible.

Thank You

I created a report and saved in a folder and add a user "A" to access the folder. When I login a user "A" and run the report, I have the following error message:
This report can no longer be edited or run. Your administrator has disabled all reports for the custom object, or its relationships have changed. 
What Have I done wrong here?

Hi

I am using Devard to integrate data into Sales force.

I updated a column form text(12) to text(18). However, It still show text(12) in the backend.

I did some research and it sayd I need to go into the hubspot ...to update
http://help.hubspot.com/articles/KCS_Article/Salesforce/I-edited-my-custom-Salesforce-field-but-it-did-not-update-in-HubSpot

i am not sure what this is but can't find it.

Please help.

Thank You

Ken

I created a custom object which is linked to the User table. within this custom object, I have multiple record for each user.

Is it possible that each user can pull the record associated with his/her ID?

This is my very first report, so please give as much details as possible.

Thank You

I created a report and saved in a folder and add a user "A" to access the folder. When I login a user "A" and run the report, I have the following error message:
This report can no longer be edited or run. Your administrator has disabled all reports for the custom object, or its relationships have changed. 
What Have I done wrong here?

Hi

I am using Devard to integrate data into Sales force.

I updated a column form text(12) to text(18). However, It still show text(12) in the backend.

I did some research and it sayd I need to go into the hubspot ...to update
http://help.hubspot.com/articles/KCS_Article/Salesforce/I-edited-my-custom-Salesforce-field-but-it-did-not-update-in-HubSpot

i am not sure what this is but can't find it.

Please help.

Thank You

Ken

When I am trying to to a query in workbench selecting bulk csv.i am getting this Error .Please let me know the reason
  • September 09, 2014
I'm seeing this error relatively frequently as I attempt to upsert data to Salesforce. However, it isn't 100% repeatable - if I try to run the same batch job again it is a different set of records that fails to upsert.

Some notes on our upload process:

1. We are using multi-threading to increase upload speed.
2. We are *not* upserting the same record at the same time with multiple threads. (A given record only appears once in the batch upload process).
3. The object we are upserting to does have an Apex trigger on it - but this trigger only modifies the record being updated, so we should not run into any locking issues here.
4. The object we are upserting is included in a roll-up summary.

I'm thinking that maybe it's the parent in the roll-up summary that is being locked? Does this sound plausible?

I'll be investigating further. Just wondering if anyone else has ever run into this error...

-Greg

Message Edited by glorge on 11-12-2008 05:10 PM
  • November 13, 2008