• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
how can we automate the deactivation of users if the user is inactve for certain time?
Hi 
 i created a visualforce page and was writing code on preview page, i dont know maybe i clicked somewhere, something went wrong the edit mode on preview page got vanished. the page collapsed . i am unable to drag the bar from the bottom to get intto edit mode. plase tell me how to get it back?

User-added image
User-added image
please help me
please tell me how to call sayYou method in bellow class?

public class HelloWorld{

public static void sayYou(){
        system.debug('You');
    }

public void sayMe(){
        system.debug('Me');
    }
}
Hi 
 i created a visualforce page and was writing code on preview page, i dont know maybe i clicked somewhere, something went wrong the edit mode on preview page got vanished. the page collapsed . i am unable to drag the bar from the bottom to get intto edit mode. plase tell me how to get it back?

User-added image
User-added image
please help me

When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.  

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it.