• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,
 I am also facing similar error "Web service callout failed: Failed to deserialize value '', due to:For input string: "" 
I am calling a third party service using http SOAP and it works for some accounts and not for other.
strange when I am changing the account name and keep other details same then it works.
I check if there is any numeric / Integer vlaue which is causing problem but I dont find any integer attribute.
please let me know if anyone knows how to fix this issue.
Thanks 

Sandesh Kulkarni 

Hii,

I'm trying to answera question on Trailhead, but it keeps giving me an error.

Question is like the below: 

Create a validation rule to check that a contact is in the zip code of its account.
To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).
Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.
A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.
The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

The Error I'm getting :

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [MailingPostalCode__c]: [MailingPostalCode__c]

I've written the below V rule:

AND 

NOT(ISBLANK( AccountId )), 
MailingPostalCode__c != Account.ShippingPostalCode__c 
)

If the MailingPostalCode__c wasn't created, It won't allow me to create the V rule on contact with the field MailingPostalCode__c. And also how can the API name be only MailingPostalCode, its always gets concate with __c.
Please help me out.
Thank in advance.

Salesforce Developer - £50,000 - £65,000

I am working alongside a boutique Salesforce Partner who are looking for a Salesforce Developer. The role will be predominately based within London and you will be working on a number of new greenfield sites. This is an exciting opportunity to grow a Salesforce Development team around yourself, at the moment the consultancy boasts more than 20 consultants on a permanent basis.

They are working on a wide range of projects including configuration, customisation, integration and implementation making this an exciting position within the Salesforce market. They are currently working within both the Sales and Service platforms within Salesforce.
In return the client can offer further Salesforce Certifications and training within the platform.

Key Skills –

2 years + as a Salesforce Developer
Strong skills within Apex, Visual Force and Batch Apex
Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customisation
Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
Package –

£50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Further Salesforce Certifications 
Further Salesforce training
Pension

Performance related bonus
-----------------------------------

Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Development, Salesforce Senior Developer, Salesforce Lead Developer. 
I am having trouble completing the challenge for the "Create and Edit Lightning Components" module of the "Lightning Components Basics" trail. Here is the challenge:

Create a camping component that contains a campingHeader and a campingList component.
    The campingList component contains an ordered list of camping supplies that include Bug Spray, Bear Repellant, and Goat Food.
    The campingHeader component contains an H1 heading style with a font size of 18 points and displays 'Camping List'.

Here is my code:

camping.cmp

<aura:component >   
    <c:campingHeader/>
    <c:campingList/>
</aura:component>

campingHeader.cmp

<H1>Camping List</H1>

campingHeader.css

.THIS {
}

H1.THIS {
    font-size: 18px;
}

campingList.cmp

<aura:attribute name="campingSupplies" type="List" default="['Bear Repellant', 'Bug Spray', 'Goat Food']" />

When I check the challenge, I get the error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The component is not using the correct font size.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hey community,

I'm struggling with the logic of the task...

To complete this challenge, add a validation rule which will block the insertion of a contact if the contact is related to an account and has a mailing postal code (which has the API Name MailingPostalCode) different from the account's shipping postal code (which has the API Name ShippingPostalCode).Name the validation rule 'Contact must be in Account ZIP Code'.

A contact with a MailingPostalCode that has an account and does not match the associated Account ShippingPostalCode should return with a validation error and not be inserted.

The validation rule should ONLY apply to contact records with an associated account. Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MailingPostalCode value. (Hint: you can use the ISBLANK function for this check)

Here is what I got so far:

AND(
 NOT(ISBLANK(MailingPostalCode)),
 MailingPostalCode  <>  Account.ShippingPostalCode )

I THINK I know how to see if the contact mailing zip is not the same as the account shipping zip, and only if the is not blank.

The part I am stuck on is if the "Contact records with no associated parent account can be added with any MaiilingPostalCode value"...

I don't know what to do with that.

Also, I am now getting the error message when I recheck challenge:

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Contact_must_be_in_Account_ZIP_Code: [] 

Double help, please.

Develop, enhance and maintain software to progress software development program and according to my clients best practices.

Working within a scrum team collaboratively within a framework of published standards and procedures. The key responsibility is skills with interactive way of working and the development of high quality software within agreed timescales (stories within a sprint).

Functionality delivered to the scrum team test engineers accurately adheres to the functionality prescribed by the business analysts within the team as evidenced by the tests produced within the team.

Consistent delivery to agreed timescales as evidenced by completed tasks on stories within a sprint.

The Source code is written in such a way that it can easily be read and maintained by other software developers.

Working with Product Owner, Business Analysts and Technical Architect to develop software from a set of requirements using the scrum methodology.

Ability to understand and interpret high level requirements and design sketches during collaboration with BA's.
Communication of prototype or draft developments in reviews
Responsiveness and contribution to product reviews and team collaboration.

Supporting the scrum release planning and sprint planning process through analysis and estimation of development work.

2yrs+ Java/C# and JSP/ASP Experience or Apex and Visualforce.

XML, SQL or SOQL.

ASP.NET or .NET an advantage.

Currently my client is only considering candidates with a current EU Work Visa.

If you have the skills and experience for the above role and would like to know more detail then please contact Zac Stephens at Just Java on 01273 315505.

Please send your CV to zac@just-java.co.uk for a quick response.

Please register and apply at www.just-java.co.uk where you will also receive our Jobs by Email service.

Keywords: Java, Apex, Visualforce, ASP.NET, SOQL, JSP, .NET.

Just Java are an employment agency and employment business. Please see our website for this vacancy and more at www.just-java.co.uk and register for our Jobs By Email Service.