• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a way to take products and prices from an Excel spreadsheet, and batch upload them every week so that I can create quotes directly from Salesforce natively.

I have read a little bit about things like Excel Connector and Data Loader, but it seems that a lot of apps like this only support Enterprise edition and up, whereas we are on Professional. 

Can anyone recommend a way to get this done, preferebly in an automated fashion?

Thank you in advance
Im quite new to apex.  I have the following list which shows values of a the account in a table on a visual force page

<apex:outputLink value="/{!a.id}">{!a.name}</apex:outputLink>

</apex:column>  

<apex:column headervalue="Projects" style="border:solid 1px #000" styleClass="Background-02">
Above shows the values correctly

On the detail page a related list is made with an apex class
how can ik get the values to show of this related list in a table on account controller.

Is there a way i can achive this trough a.relatedlist.fieldvalue or do i have to achive this trougg a query??

Thanks in advance
Hi All 

I am trying to add user role as GroupMember  to a group 

Now i have problem that GroupMember have only two fields GroupId // which will take the group id and UserOrGroupId = // which will only take user id or a group id, but it is not taking role id

and as have check that when we insert role as GroupMember throw cofiguration, salesforce create a saprate group and populate RelatedId with the role id and then insert this new group in GroupMember 

exmaple if there is a Group G1 and we want to add a role R1 , what salesforce will do is it create a saparate Group (let call G2) and in G2 salesforce pupulate RelatedId with the role id and type =role and then add this group G2 as group member to G1 (in that case in group mebmber Groupid will be poulated with G1 and UserOrGroupId populated with G2 id)

Now problem is that RelatedId , is not writable throw apex code so i am not able to understand how to insert a Role as a group member using apex
  • January 07, 2016