• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Can anyone tell me how to search for a '%' inserted as text at the end of a Text string?

LIKE '%[%]'  

This works fine in SQL. How would this work in SOQL?
We are trying to Copy the Lookup field value on an Acount into another field on that same Account. 

User-added image

The error occurs at Line 6
Invalid field Account for SObject Account 

I'm new to Apex Programming, and a bit unsure if this is the right solution..I did some research, but only found Discussions on updating a Lookup from one Object to a field in another Object. Can someone offer further guidance? Are there any other articles out the there for copying a Lookup to another field in the same Object?
Can anyone tell me how to search for a '%' inserted as text at the end of a Text string?

LIKE '%[%]'  

LIKE '%[%]'  

We are trying to Copy the Lookup field value on an Acount into another field on that same Account. 

User-added image

The error occurs at Line 6
Invalid field Account for SObject Account 

I'm new to Apex Programming, and a bit unsure if this is the right solution..I did some research, but only found Discussions on updating a Lookup from one Object to a field in another Object. Can someone offer further guidance? Are there any other articles out the there for copying a Lookup to another field in the same Object?