• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all!

I'm very green at coding and need help with the validation rule in the Creating Validation Rules module. I am lost, i don't know where to start with coding it. Help!

Peter
Hi all, I'm a noob. Yes, and I'm not afraid to say it! Is there any websites, videos classes, Sensei's, any resources that are good to help me in my quest to start coding like a pro? 

Thanks I appreciate the help!
Hi all!

I'm very green at coding and need help with the validation rule in the Creating Validation Rules module. I am lost, i don't know where to start with coding it. Help!

Peter
Hi all, I'm a noob. Yes, and I'm not afraid to say it! Is there any websites, videos classes, Sensei's, any resources that are good to help me in my quest to start coding like a pro? 

Thanks I appreciate the help!
Hi Guys,

Hope so many peoples integrated google map in visualforce page using the javascript. From Salesforce Spring'15 onwards, Map components are released. Some of the people may not aware about this.

Please find the below link it will helpful who don't know about this component..!

http://salesforcekings.blogspot.in/2015/03/of-us-already-known-about-thegoogle-map.html

Create a formula field that determines if an account's SLA expiration date has expired.

For easier reporting and filtering, create a new custom formula field on the standard account object which looks at the SLA Expiration Date field and returns true if the current date comes after it. Otherwise, it should return false.The account object should have a custom date field with the Field Label 'SLA Expiration Date' and Field Name of 'SLAExpirationDate'. The resulting API Name should be 'SLAExpirationDate__c'. On a Developer Edition, the 'SLA Expiration Date' field may already exist.
The new formula field should have the Field Label 'SLA Expired' and Field Name of 'SLA_Expired'. The resulting API Name should be 'SLA_Expired__c'.
The formula field should calculate its response based on the current date.
The formula field should return true if the SLA has expired, and false if it has not.

I keep getting the following error.

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
An account with an SLA date in the past returned an SLA expired of false (it should return true).
Hi Guys,

Hope so many peoples integrated google map in visualforce page using the javascript. From Salesforce Spring'15 onwards, Map components are released. Some of the people may not aware about this.

Please find the below link it will helpful who don't know about this component..!

http://salesforcekings.blogspot.in/2015/03/of-us-already-known-about-thegoogle-map.html