• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 
I am new in this field and still learning; I tried to add the below to display some information from my product in the T&Cs
but it returns the following error Error: Unknown property 'OpportunityStandardController.Contract'​

<apex:repeat value="{!Contract.Opportunity_Product__r}" var="line">
            <tr>      
                <td>{!line.Product2.Name}</td>
                <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(line.Product2.Early_Termination_Clause__c!=Null,True,False)}">
                    <td style="text-align:center">{!line.Product2.Early_Termination_Clause__c}</td>
                </apex:outputText>  
                <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(line.Product2.Early_Termination_Clause__c==Null,True,False)}">
                    <td style="text-align:center">No Clause Available</td>
            </tr>
        </apex:repeat>
Hi 
I am new in this field and still learning; I tried to add the below to display some information from my product in the T&Cs
but it returns the following error Error: Unknown property 'OpportunityStandardController.Contract'​

<apex:repeat value="{!Contract.Opportunity_Product__r}" var="line">
            <tr>      
                <td>{!line.Product2.Name}</td>
                <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(line.Product2.Early_Termination_Clause__c!=Null,True,False)}">
                    <td style="text-align:center">{!line.Product2.Early_Termination_Clause__c}</td>
                <apex:outputText rendered="{!If(line.Product2.Early_Termination_Clause__c==Null,True,False)}">
                    <td style="text-align:center">No Clause Available</td>
            </tr>
        </apex:repeat>