• Salesforce Consultant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

Advised to post the below error here.  It is a clean playground used only for this Superbadge and I am getting this error after I deleted the Open Support Cases Report.

Any ideas/help appreciated?

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VSDPLUUR
Please suggest me the best and quick way to learn the Salesforce Development from scratch, already having good experience in Salesforce Admin & BA role. Or if anyone have some good reference materials, then please share.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha
I'm Salesforce Techno-Functional consultant with 8+ years, have experience working with Fortune 500 companies in different domains and would like to gain more experience in the field.

I would like to volunteer my time (15-20 hours a week) to help a non-profit with any Salesforce.com admin tasks.

I am located in the Mumbai, India region, but naturally, can work remotely with any English-language org.

Appreciate any leads or any direction you can give.

Sincerely,

Abhishek Sinha
itsaksinha@gmail.com
Hello, I have setup a process which notifies to the user if there is not any actions taken after submission of 24 hours i.e. send the reminder notification.
But i wanted to setup untill unless the record is Approved or Declined, for example if there is not any actions taken for 3 days then on every 24 hours users should be notified.
Please guide me how to do the same.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha
Challenge 6 - 
We can’t find the additional analysis by model being performed on the 'Temperature to kWh Research' report. Remember that you can organize data horizontally and vertically at the same time.

Please guide.
Error - Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
"We can't find the correct access configuration for the SolarBot Executive Reports folder."

Double check everything, but still no luck. Please guide.
Hello, Is there any best practices for the Lightning Home Page.
Actually i have to showcase the business with the possibilities and all that we can play with Lightning Home Page.
If anyone have some good documentation or best practices, please share.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha
Hello, I have to send the notification to the lead owner if the lead is unread for 5days from the date of assigning the leads. Also have to exclude the Sat & Sun in between.

Please guide me how to do this. Thanks.
Hello - Can anyone please guide me the how to start with the salesforce development learning. I am experienced in Admin part.
I know trailhead is the best platform, but need some real time exposure.
Or is there anyone who provide online training.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha

Getting the error that unmanaged package is not installed. But i have already installed the same, even get the confirmation also.

User-added image
Challenge not yet completed , Got this error.

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

Please guide how to solve this.

Thanks!
Abhishek Sinha
How to create 1000 users at a time in salesforce?
Hello - Can anyone please guide me the how to start with the salesforce development learning. I am experienced in Admin part.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha

Please suggest me the best and quick way to learn the Salesforce Development from scratch, already having good experience in Salesforce Admin & BA role. Or if anyone have some good reference materials, then please share.

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha
Challenge 6 - 
We can’t find the additional analysis by model being performed on the 'Temperature to kWh Research' report. Remember that you can organize data horizontally and vertically at the same time.

Please guide.
Error - Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
"We can't find the correct access configuration for the SolarBot Executive Reports folder."

Double check everything, but still no luck. Please guide.
Hi

Advised to post the below error here.  It is a clean playground used only for this Superbadge and I am getting this error after I deleted the Open Support Cases Report.

Any ideas/help appreciated?

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VSDPLUUR
Hi all,

We use workflows to send Invoice reminder in our org. We use the email alert option, and in the Recipients field I choose: Email Field: Contact Email and the email is sent to the contact on the opportunity, which works fine.

Now, I need to send this same kind of alert to the client directly instead of the opportunity contact. It would be the same email address for all the invoices, but this contact is not a org user, just a regular contact in our system. Is there a way to send them a notification?

Thanks
Received the following error:
Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 1
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: HSYIATFXerror code

Thanks,
Abhishek Sinha

Getting the error that unmanaged package is not installed. But i have already installed the same, even get the confirmation also.

User-added image
LAC Group is hiring a part-time Salesforce Developer to join our office in Los Angeles, CA. This position requires about 20-25 hours per week and will be responsible for maintaining and controlling the SFDC environment including user access, integration and generating reports. To read the complete job description and apply for this role, please visit:
https://www.libgig.com/careers/part-time-salesforce-developer-administrator-lac-group/a0E1H00000eN0s8UAC/
I am looking for a sales and service cloud functional consultant from India. I am will to pay INR 1000 per hour. 

I am already a salesforce consultant myself and my intention is to project manage/engagement manage customers. I will do all the client side requirement gathering and solution design. What I am looking for is someone to configure the application. I will then do QA, UAT and handover

Must Have
Be currently salesforce certified - Admin 201, sales cloud, service cloud.
Good communication skills
Fluent in English
Can get things completed.

Hi All,

When i am creating the dashboard component: My Top Accounts and selecting Lightning table(as shown in the screenshot). It is giving me an option to sort using columns and not rows(as demanded in the challenge). Can you help me where am i going wrong? Sort column
How to create 1000 users at a time in salesforce?