• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Looking for an experienced Salesforce Admin in Chicago to join my team at Continuum Clinical. Take a look on the link below and feel free to reach out with any questions.

https://bluechipww.com/careers/continuum-clinical/salesforce-administrator-i 
I have a need for a Visualforce developer to help roll out a Customer Community for one our clients.  

4-5 pages (Case, Knowledge, Library/Documents, Collaboration/Chatter)

In lieu of the template option, we would like to wrap this Community/Portal around existing HTML already created for the public-facing website.  Based on my understanding of VF, I would only need a development to help with the programming of existing assets and plugging in the needed objects.  

Please contact me via this post or Sean Reed, 847-580-2250, sreed@continuumclinical.com
I have a need for a Visualforce developer to help roll out a Customer Community for one our clients.  

4-5 pages (Case, Knowledge, Library/Documents, Collaboration/Chatter)

In lieu of the template option, we would like to wrap this Community/Portal around existing HTML already created for the public-facing website.  Based on my understanding of VF, I would only need a development to help with the programming of existing assets and plugging in the needed objects.  

Please contact me via this post or Sean Reed, 847-580-2250, sreed@continuumclinical.com