• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We don't want people to be able to access a community (built with Napili) unless they have logged in. We have figured out how to redirect the straight url ending with '.com' but we can't figure out how to redirect the url ending in '.com/s/' to the login screen.  Can someone point me in the direction of how (if at all) this can be done? Thanks!
How can I replace the Salesforce cloud icon that sits next to the url for communities with another company icon? We are using a Napili Template.
I created several process builder proceeses around check boxes on the contact object.  I wanted to trigger these to update in mass so I created a hidden checkbox field on the contact object called 'Mass Update', set the value to true for all and trying to do an update. I got the error: The record couldnt be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30116000000PPKL. <br/> Contact your administrator for help.

I don't have any active conflicting workflow rules on these fields.  When I tested the active processes they all individually worked. Why am I getting this for all 16K contacts i'm trying to update using Jitterbit? 
We don't want people to be able to access a community (built with Napili) unless they have logged in. We have figured out how to redirect the straight url ending with '.com' but we can't figure out how to redirect the url ending in '.com/s/' to the login screen.  Can someone point me in the direction of how (if at all) this can be done? Thanks!
How can I replace the Salesforce cloud icon that sits next to the url for communities with another company icon? We are using a Napili Template.
I created several process builder proceeses around check boxes on the contact object.  I wanted to trigger these to update in mass so I created a hidden checkbox field on the contact object called 'Mass Update', set the value to true for all and trying to do an update. I got the error: The record couldnt be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. <br>A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 30116000000PPKL. <br/> Contact your administrator for help.

I don't have any active conflicting workflow rules on these fields.  When I tested the active processes they all individually worked. Why am I getting this for all 16K contacts i'm trying to update using Jitterbit?