• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been searching for an answer for this and can't seem to find one. 

Is there a way to exlude internal users for the reputation point system so that they never show up in the leaderboard?  We are testing out the Napili template and some of our stakeholders have asked this question.  The community is not published yet, still in preview and inactive status.  Are internal users appearing because we don't have any external users yet?  
I have been searching for an answer for this and can't seem to find one. 

Is there a way to exlude internal users for the reputation point system so that they never show up in the leaderboard?  We are testing out the Napili template and some of our stakeholders have asked this question.  The community is not published yet, still in preview and inactive status.  Are internal users appearing because we don't have any external users yet?  
Hi all,

I'm putting together a community site using one of the new Winter '15 templates and looking to add a chat button/link that routes to a pre-chat form.  I've configured/generated the following live agent deployment and button code (IDs replaced with '*') and dropped it into an html element of the community: 

<a id="liveagent_button_online_***************" href="javascript://Chat" onclick="liveagent.startChat('***************')">Click here to chat with us!</a>
<div id="liveagent_button_offline_***************" style="display: none;">No agents are currently available.</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
if (!window._laq) { window._laq = []; }
window._laq.push(function(){liveagent.showWhenOnline('***************', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_online_***************'));
liveagent.showWhenOffline('***************', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_offline_***************'));
});
</script>

<script type='text/javascript' src='https://c.la3-c1-was.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/js/31.0/deployment.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
liveagent.init('https://d.la3-c1-was.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', '***************', '***************');
</script>

I've tried this same code on a community page created from a custom Site.com template, and it works just fine.  When I use it on the community template, the link doesn't seem to recognize whether a chat agent is online, so it always displays the available message.  Also, when I click on the link, I get the message "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read propert 'startChat' of undefined" using the Chrome console.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!