• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
My question seems to be similar to this request - https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000AUhTIAW - however I have not been able to find a solution - and when I opened a support ticket - it seems the only way to get per user API usage is through the Developer support forum?? I have used the report from Admin Reports "API usage last 7 Days" however I can't see what the specific API calls are - client ID is blank - I can only tell which user the spikes are coming from. 

"With regards to your request, our Developer support can help you further with regards to API usage per user. However, they are only available through discussion boards and you can access it by going to the link indicated below:"

Anyone know how to get more API call info?
Can someone help me identify what is chewing up our API calls? As of 3 days ago, we started hitting our 20K limit every day, and prior to that we'd barely hit 1000. I've turned off all our coded integrations, and we're still hitting 20k. I looked at the SF reports, but they only tell me # of API calls by user. How can I see what the API calls are and where they are coming from to help me track down where the leak is???
  • March 14, 2015
Can someone help me identify what is chewing up our API calls? As of 3 days ago, we started hitting our 20K limit every day, and prior to that we'd barely hit 1000. I've turned off all our coded integrations, and we're still hitting 20k. I looked at the SF reports, but they only tell me # of API calls by user. How can I see what the API calls are and where they are coming from to help me track down where the leak is???
  • March 14, 2015