• Salesforce Developer and Administrator
  • Dmg Events

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI, I need to add few Campaign Members custom fields in " Add to Campaign" Wizard (MassAddCMFromListingWizard). Once I enter the values in the custom fields, it should update to all Campaign members in the list with those field values to respective fields.
Please let me know how can i achieve this.

Here is my scenario, there are 2 objects involved one is contact and other one is custom object which contain Name, Custom Codes . In contact i need to display the corresponding Custom codes from another object in Long text field of contact. When we display only codes, there names  should not display in contact page. But in reports it should fetch the name, custom codes and contact name and number of contacts belong to that custom code. Can you please guide me how to acheive this?

Is it possible to edit a custom email template before I send it? For instance, I have a custom email template that uses HTML, when I close a case I want to use this template but I want to have the ability to edit the template prior to sending it to the salesforce contact. I can't see any option to do this - is there a setting I'm missing?

All,

I have a reuirement in whivh I have 2 tables with different fields.There is a field called "Unit No" in table A which should match with "Catalog No" of table B. So I want to do 3 things:-

1)Do left outer join to get all records of Table A and records of Table B with match on Unit No and Catalog No.

2)Do right outer join to get all records of Table B and records of Table A with match on Unit No and Catalog No.

3)Inner join with matching records from both tables.

I tried using IN but than I need Id value for comarison and my Unit No and Catalog No fields are not the name/Id field, they are normal salesforce custom text fields.

Any hep is greatly appreciated.

• August 26, 2013