• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
Not sure whether i am in the right forum for my question as i am a newbie to Salesforce. I have a couple of questions.
I am developing an app which connects to SFDC to retrieve records and show them as per the app business logic. This app has Offline capability and I am using Smartstore API to store the data in offline. I am using SFRestAPI to synchronise the data to and fro in the SFDC server. I have a connection manager class that takes care of the rest calls, i.e, build the queryspec and pass it to the SFRestAPI+Blocks API.
1. How can i manage the response of the calls, since the responses comes asynchronously from the API. I mean i need to show a HUD loading mask above my view untill all my data is downloaded. But i am not finding any suitable way to track this  from the API, so that i can remove the HUD mask on a callback.
2. Is there any way to send an array of insert objects/update objects to the REST web service of SFDC through SFRestAPI. I mean when i will query my soup for the locally inserted/updated records, i will receive an array of record. Now what i am doing is looping through the array and creating each connection for each row, this is increasing my network traffic and also my code complex.
I will be thankful to all of you for your support.

Thanks again in advance.
Som
Hi All,
Not sure whether i am in the right forum for my question as i am a newbie to Salesforce. I have a couple of questions.
I am developing an app which connects to SFDC to retrieve records and show them as per the app business logic. This app has Offline capability and I am using Smartstore API to store the data in offline. I am using SFRestAPI to synchronise the data to and fro in the SFDC server. I have a connection manager class that takes care of the rest calls, i.e, build the queryspec and pass it to the SFRestAPI+Blocks API.
1. How can i manage the response of the calls, since the responses comes asynchronously from the API. I mean i need to show a HUD loading mask above my view untill all my data is downloaded. But i am not finding any suitable way to track this  from the API, so that i can remove the HUD mask on a callback.
2. Is there any way to send an array of insert objects/update objects to the REST web service of SFDC through SFRestAPI. I mean when i will query my soup for the locally inserted/updated records, i will receive an array of record. Now what i am doing is looping through the array and creating each connection for each row, this is increasing my network traffic and also my code complex.
I will be thankful to all of you for your support.

Thanks again in advance.
Som