• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone!

I need some assistance to create a salesforce demo. I can access and use environment hub and created an organization for test/trial but how can i actually create a demo ?

Thanks a lot
Hello everyone!

So i 'm stuck to this challenge. I've created the button as i should , added it to Contact Layout and saved it. No matter what i do i can't pass the challenge. I keep getting that The 'Google Link' custom button was not found .

Can someone please help me?

Thanks
Hello everyone!

I need some assistance to create a salesforce demo. I can access and use environment hub and created an organization for test/trial but how can i actually create a demo ?

Thanks a lot
Hello everyone!

So i 'm stuck to this challenge. I've created the button as i should , added it to Contact Layout and saved it. No matter what i do i can't pass the challenge. I keep getting that The 'Google Link' custom button was not found .

Can someone please help me?

Thanks
To pass this challenge, create a new list view which only shows contacts belonging to you that have been created or modified in the last week.The list view must be named 'My Recent Contacts'.
The list view should only be visible to you.
The list view must show contacts belonging to you that have been created or modified in the last week.

Please help !!