• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm creating a report formula, because I need my end user to adjust it. I am able to set it up so that it runs the calculation and rounds to the nearest 500, but I need it to always round UP to the nearest 500 and not follow standard rounding rules.

Here is my existing formula:
ROUND((Buyback__c.Total_Purchases__c * (1+(-5/100)))/500,0)*500
I'm trying to write what I think should be a simple trigger. I am uploading sales data and I need to find the matching person (it's a custom object called BA Position) based on Brand, Retailer, Store Number, Last Name, First Name and where the sales month is greater than starte date and end date is blank or report date is less than end date. And if no match, then same criteria but only last name. Should this be pretty straight forward? 
I'm creating a report formula, because I need my end user to adjust it. I am able to set it up so that it runs the calculation and rounds to the nearest 500, but I need it to always round UP to the nearest 500 and not follow standard rounding rules.

Here is my existing formula:
ROUND((Buyback__c.Total_Purchases__c * (1+(-5/100)))/500,0)*500
We want to create a Validation Rule that excludes records where certain multi-select picklist values do not exist as selected values on the Oppty but, I keep receiving syntax error on this part: NOT(INCLUDES (Sensors__C, ‘1U+ v2’, ‘1U v2’, ‘2U v2’, ‘SFF v2’, ‘TFF v2’, ‘TFF Inline’)).

I've even tried seperating them out but still receive the syntax error...(eek)...

NOT(INCLUDES(Sensors__C, "1U+ v2"))||
NOT(INCLUDES (Sensors__C, “1U v2”))||
NOT(INCLUDES (Sensors__C, “2U v2”))||
NOT(INCLUDES (Sensors__C, “SFF v2”))||
NOT(INCLUDES (Sensors__C, “TFF v2”))||
NOT(INCLUDES (Sensors__C, “TFF Inline”)),

Thank you in advance, y'all! 
Receiving this error when editing a visualforce page in sandbox through developer console or third party IDE.  This page has been working in production for some time. Both page and controller are set to version 32 in sandbox and production. 
The page can be edited directly through Develop->Pages.

Here's a very simplified version of the page which produces the error

<apex:page standardController="User" extensions="SalesRepGoalController2"> 

<b>Hello World!</b>
</apex:page>
and controller

public with sharing class SalesRepGoalController2{
private String userID = '' ; 	
public SalesRepGoalController2(ApexPages.StandardController c)
	{
		userID = c.getId(); 
	}
}

Java 1.7 was installed, but has been uninstalled.

Windows 8 Enterprise,  64bit
IE 10
JRE none

• July 20, 2015