• Lufthansa Industry Solutions AS GmbH

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys,

I signed up for a brand new Dev-Org for my Superbadge-Trail "Reports and Dashboards". I imported all the data that was delivered in the excel-file (Accounts, Contacts, Hobbies, Contact-Hobbies) and everything looks fine in the system.
When I check the challenge, I get an error.

User-added image

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks and best regards
Toby
Hi guys,

I thought, that by default, when an Account Owner is changed, open Opportunities owned by said User are given to the new Account Owner as well.
I know that this is the default when Account Owner is changed via front end. I thought this was the default for Account Owner changes via Apex Trigger as well? Is it not?
We have a Trigger that changes the Account Owner. However, the open Opportunities that are owned by the old Account Owner, don't get transferred to the new Account Owner.
Any idea why? Or do we have to put that Opportunity-Owner change into the Apex explicitly?

Thanks and best regards
Toby

P.S.: I know that Opps don't get transfered when Account-Owner is changed via API. The API Version 35 (Winter16) offers new "OwnerChangeOption" for that though. Is there something equivalent in Apex Classes?
Hi all,

a few weeks back, we deployed a change set, even though our code coverage in our production org was at 66% (we ran all tests and checked).
We couldn't deploy via MavensMate (got the error that code coverage is too low), but it worked fine via frontend with change sets.
Any idea, what the reason could be??

Thanks and best regards
Toby
Hi all,

a few weeks back, we deployed a change set, even though our code coverage in our production org was at 66% (we ran all tests and checked).
We couldn't deploy via MavensMate (got the error that code coverage is too low), but it worked fine via frontend with change sets.

Thanks and best regards
Toby
Hi guys,

I thought, that by default, when an Account Owner is changed, open Opportunities owned by said User are given to the new Account Owner as well.
I know that this is the default when Account Owner is changed via front end. I thought this was the default for Account Owner changes via Apex Trigger as well? Is it not?
We have a Trigger that changes the Account Owner. However, the open Opportunities that are owned by the old Account Owner, don't get transferred to the new Account Owner.
Any idea why? Or do we have to put that Opportunity-Owner change into the Apex explicitly?

Thanks and best regards
Toby

P.S.: I know that Opps don't get transfered when Account-Owner is changed via API. The API Version 35 (Winter16) offers new "OwnerChangeOption" for that though. Is there something equivalent in Apex Classes?
Hi all,

Thanks and best regards
Toby