• Database Sherpa

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here are the requirements from Trailhead:
When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

I've written and rewritten this one over and over, trying different things, but I continue to get this error:
User-added image

Here is my entry criteria:
User-added image

I tested it myself and it works correctly for rejected approval requests are don't match the criteria. What am I missing here?

Here are the requirements from Trailhead:
When an Account has the value of 'Prospect' in the Type field, a user will click the 'Submit for Approval' button to launch an approval process. The process will only happen if Type is 'Prospect' and there are more than 500 employees. Upon entry of the process, Type will become 'Pending' and be locked. If approved, Type will be set to 'Customer' and be unlocked. If not approved, Type will be set back to 'Prospect' and will be unlocked.

I've written and rewritten this one over and over, trying different things, but I continue to get this error:
User-added image

Here is my entry criteria:
User-added image

I tested it myself and it works correctly for rejected approval requests are don't match the criteria. What am I missing here?