• 10 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Does anyone know how to execute git commands in a batch file. I have ant commands in a batch file that pulls the meta data from salesforce. And I would like to schedule the ant and git in one batch and schedule it to keep a backup. Please help.
I have an external website storing some data and I need to move data in Salesforce. Its a one way sync i.e from external website to salesforce. 
People in our organization completes certifications and certification details are stored in external website. Our users would like to see that data on contacts page. 
What is the best design approach?
Should i show the data on run time when they access contact page
or should we do sync and store the data in Salesforce? Management would like to create reports on this set of data like how many people completed their certification...
Kindly provide guidance
I am trying to implement accordion in visual force page. And it works fine in salesforce platform. However, if I see the same page in customer portal it doesn't work.
The root cause is showheader. If i say showheader= false, the jquery ui css loads fine. I want showheader to be true. Has anyone faced this issue? 
google CDN works.. however i would like to have a local copy of jquery and css in Salesforce. Kindly help.
I am trying to implement accordion in visual force page. And it works fine in salesforce platform. However, if I see the same page in customer portal it doesn't work.
The root cause is showheader. If i say showheader= false, the jquery ui css loads fine. I want showheader to be true. Has anyone faced this issue? 
google CDN works.. however i would like to have a local copy of jquery and css in Salesforce. Kindly help.