• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am new to lightning actions / development. Can you please advise how do we make the below case into lightning action.

Case: The custom JS buuton has some code which talks to salesforce thorugh API call and updates a record when user clicks on the button.

If I create lightning component and add it to lightning action, it displays the empty component and close mark. I wanted it to happen everything when the action is fired and redirect to record page. 

Appreciate your help. Thanks
Hi, 

My requirement is - check partner user's lastlogin date and see if it is exceeded 180 days from today. So, i have schedulable apex class and checking records from user object by above condition and it is working fine. 
Now, how do we cook test data for above query ( lastlogindate is readonly field on user object and even, i cannot use login history to populate some test data due to same issue (read-ony) object. 

So, i am running with actual data however, it may be an issue going forward. Can anybody have suggestion on this. 

Best,
Satya
Hello, 

I have object X and the record of X object should be read only if the user opens from related list; And, if user opens the record from Tab >> List View >> New button, then, he can view and edit. Is this something possible in salesforce?

Thanks,
Satya

Greetings, 

I have been struggling with achieve record version. My requirement is: system should create a new record by incrementing version number whenever a change made on record. Can anybody help me to achieve this functionlaity. Would be appreciated your help. 

Thanks,
Satya
Hello, 

I have object X and the record of X object should be read only if the user opens from related list; And, if user opens the record from Tab >> List View >> New button, then, he can view and edit. Is this something possible in salesforce?

Thanks,
Satya

Greetings, 

I have been struggling with achieve record version. My requirement is: system should create a new record by incrementing version number whenever a change made on record. Can anybody help me to achieve this functionlaity. Would be appreciated your help. 

Thanks,
Satya