• 65 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
An incoming phone call generates and API call that brings up the caller's account. Is it possible to have the displayed object match the Salesforce user's selected view (Classic View or Lightning vs. Service Console View)?

The current API call:
<ValidRecord>true</ValidRecord>
<ActiveAccount>true</ActiveAccount>
<SalesDistrict>40</SalesDistrict>
<PriorityCode>Platinum +</PriorityCode>
<PriorityAccount>true</PriorityAccount>
<AccountLead>smithjo</AccountLead>
<IsmNumber>-</IsmNumber>
<BrandsSelling>
<Equip1>true</Equip1>
<Equip2>true</Equip2>
<AppEquipment>true</AppEquipment>
</BrandsSelling>
<Specialty>false</Specialty>
<AccessUrl>https://na8.salesforce.com/object_ID</AccessUrl>
</ExtendedAccountLookupResult>

In the Service Console View, the object displays in Classic View style within the Console. However, because not all users use the Console View, we would like to have the process be smart enough to display according to the user's selection.

I'm not sure this is clear as I am not very familiar with the whole process. Happy to answer questions to further clarify what is needed.
Hello! I am trying to create a formula field in which the formula is different depending on a picklist selection. Specifically, if "Weekly" is the picklist selection, the formula will be "Minimum_Charge__c / Weeks__c)*4"; if "Semi-weekly" is selected, the formula will be "Minimum_Charge__c / .05)*4". If neither is selected, I would like for the field to remain blank, but haven't figured that out either. I have the first half working (other than the remain blank part), but can't figure out how to complete it. 

The first part:
(IF(ISPICKVAL( Frequency__c , "Weekly"),  
(Minimum_Charge__c /  CASE(Weeks__c, "Every 2 weeks",2,
                                     "Every 3 Weeks",3,
                                     "Every 4 weeks",4,
                                     "Every 6 weeks",6,
                                     "Every 8 weeks",8,
                                     "Every 10 weeks",10,
                                     "Every 12 weeks",12,
0)*4),0))

How do I complete this? Thanks in advance for your help!
I have a custom object "Service Agreement" and need to reference the Opportunity Products on that object when the Service Areement is created from an Opportunity. (It is my understanding that these will update when a quote is synced...please correct me if I am wrong.) The bottom line is that I need the agreed upon products and associated information (price, qty, etc.) on the Service Agreement. My deadline is looming and I just can't figure this out.
I have a custom object "Service Agreement". I need a button on the opportunity page to create a new "Service Agreement". This seems like it should be pretty simple, but I am not having any success (possibly due to my lack of experience with coding).
I have a Visualforce page that requires users to select a price book when one has not yet been selected for the opportunity. I want to specify which price book is being used. How do I alter the following to specify a pricelist named "Medical"?

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="opportunityProductEntryExtension" action="{!priceBookCheck}" >
I used the following to restrict visibility of the account detail page from non-owners:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
    <apex:detail rendered="{!$User.Id=Account.OwnerId}"/>

<apex:pageblock title="Detail" rendered="{!$User.Id<>Account.OwnerId}">
        <apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" >
            <apex:outputField value="{!Account.Name}"/>
            <apex:outputfield value="{!Account.OwnerId}"/>
            <apex:outputfield value="{!Account.Active_Account__c}"/>
         </apex:pageBlockSection>
    </apex:pageblock>

</apex:page>

This worked, but also restricted the view of System Admins. I tried adding: <apex:detail rendered="{!$User.Profile=System Administrator}"> and many other versions, but the system does not recognize User.Profile as a field.

Help! What am I doing wrong and how can I make sure that System Admins are not affected by the visibility restriction?
I have two custom picklist fields (both fields are a range of numbers). My customer wants a funnel graph of the product of the selected values of these two fields.
EX: Picklist 1 = 4 and Picklist 2 = 8, resulting product = 32

Can this be done? If so, how?

Thank you for your help!
After clicking "Check Challenge" on the Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals unit, I received the error message "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." After trying several times, I moved on to the next unit and it was checked successfully. Tried this one again and still received the same error message. Logged out and went to lunch, tried again, and same error. Has anyone else experienced this?
Hello! I am trying to create a formula field in which the formula is different depending on a picklist selection. Specifically, if "Weekly" is the picklist selection, the formula will be "Minimum_Charge__c / Weeks__c)*4"; if "Semi-weekly" is selected, the formula will be "Minimum_Charge__c / .05)*4". If neither is selected, I would like for the field to remain blank, but haven't figured that out either. I have the first half working (other than the remain blank part), but can't figure out how to complete it. 

The first part:
(IF(ISPICKVAL( Frequency__c , "Weekly"),  
(Minimum_Charge__c /  CASE(Weeks__c, "Every 2 weeks",2,
                                     "Every 3 Weeks",3,
                                     "Every 4 weeks",4,
                                     "Every 6 weeks",6,
                                     "Every 8 weeks",8,
                                     "Every 10 weeks",10,
                                     "Every 12 weeks",12,
0)*4),0))

How do I complete this? Thanks in advance for your help!
I have a custom object "Service Agreement" and need to reference the Opportunity Products on that object when the Service Areement is created from an Opportunity. (It is my understanding that these will update when a quote is synced...please correct me if I am wrong.) The bottom line is that I need the agreed upon products and associated information (price, qty, etc.) on the Service Agreement. My deadline is looming and I just can't figure this out.
I have a custom object "Service Agreement". I need a button on the opportunity page to create a new "Service Agreement". This seems like it should be pretty simple, but I am not having any success (possibly due to my lack of experience with coding).
I have a Visualforce page that requires users to select a price book when one has not yet been selected for the opportunity. I want to specify which price book is being used. How do I alter the following to specify a pricelist named "Medical"?

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="opportunityProductEntryExtension" action="{!priceBookCheck}" >
After clicking "Check Challenge" on the Customize How Records Get Approved with Approvals unit, I received the error message "Looks like something went wrong, please try again later." After trying several times, I moved on to the next unit and it was checked successfully. Tried this one again and still received the same error message. Logged out and went to lunch, tried again, and same error. Has anyone else experienced this?