• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,
I have to migrate (apex classes, objects, workflows etc,.) from one environment to another.
I will use ANT migration tool.
After deploying how to restore?
If there is best way pelase share me.
Regards,
LinThaw
What are the main differences between meta data and custom metadata ?
I tried deactivating a picklist value and activating it by clicking the Activate in inactive values section as shown in the image. The value reappeared as expected . Why do we need to recreate a picklist value to reactivate it ? Cant we reactivate it by clicking the Activate near the Inactive value ??

Can't we activate using this Activate ?

Hi,
Iam new to the sandbox please help to move changes or code i have made in sandbox to production

Thanks & Regards
Pratyusha K
I am create one picklist field. But the replace option is not display . why ?
Hi Friends, I am new to Sales force real time work. I want to know what is the trailhead in Non Profit Starter Pack ? And what ia NPSP training ? I want to Know the clear information about this. In How many days it will take time to complete this training ?Please help me friends to trained in NPSP trailhead training. 
what is difference  before and after triggers ? when we write after and before triggers ?
Hi,

Is there any specific sfdc documentation,
about data limit to import csv without using
existing Import Wizard and DataLoader.

I will create custom vf page to import,
So, I need to control limit of csv data.

how many rows,
how many columns,
how many characters,

can import within one transaction?

I already referred followings,
・salesforce_app_limits_cheatsheet.pdf
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_gov_limits.htm

but not exact answer found yet.

Regards,
LinThaw.

Hi ,

I have two date fields in the first field i have to show the date of first monday in a month and in the second date field monday date for current week.
Eg: In first field 1 May 2017(First Monday date in May )
      Second field 8 May 2017(Monday date for current week )

Thanks in Advance.

What is thunder in salesforce ? 

How it is usefull for Salesforce IOT ? Any trail editions / developer editions available ?
I need best practices to write test class on odata connection 

Thanks in Advance..!
What is thunder in salesforce ? 

How it is usefull for Salesforce IOT ? Any trail editions / developer editions available ?
hai
  I have 20 accounts,for 20 accounts 50k opportunities are there.common field is there in account as well as in opportunity.If  for example if i change a field in account object(Status field) then associated all opportunity status  fields  should change.One Account is having more than 10K opportunities.Can anyone say how can u achieve this with simple code

Thanks 
Sai
Hello,

I am very new to Saleforce. 

I was wondering what is the easiest way to deploy the updated Apex class from Sandbox to Production? I just made some small changes in one of our Apex classes. Since I coudn't modify the class in Production, so I made a Partial Copy Sandbox and edited the Apex class there. 

After some physical tests(I didn't write any test file.), it is working good. Now how can I push the updated Apex class to Production? 

I searched a bit on google, it seems like I need to download Eclipse, install Force Package, write test some test coverage and etc. Do you have any easier way to make it happen?

Thank you very much!
I have a free developer account and started a Udacity course to use Salesforce; however logging into developer.salesforce.com doesn't show me the Salesforce application.  How do I start this to work on building an app?
Thanks

Hi I am meghana I am new to salesforce developemnet.I have learnet most of the salesforce concepts like Apex,triggers,API's and salesforce customization. can you please let me know if there are any real time projects where i can get hands-on Thanks 
Hi, 

I have account object with field currency as pick list 

pick list values are

USD
CAD
GBP
EUR

depending on the picklist selected automatically currency have to be updated 
Products and quotes

i mean  for example
i have selected EUR list price in products should be in EUR same in quotes
from past 2 days i am working on this i did not find the way 
please help me

THANKS & REGARDS
PRATYUSHA.K
Hi,

Is anyone knows the Dev 401 certification exam date? 

Thanks,
Vijay
Hi there,
I have to migrate (apex classes, objects, workflows etc,.) from one environment to another.
I will use ANT migration tool.
After deploying how to restore?
If there is best way pelase share me.
Regards,
LinThaw
hi all,
 i'm newbie to salesforce. i started practising @salesforce trailhead.
but i need more scenarios except that we find in trailhead.where can i get scenarios or project ideas ?
TIA.

Regards ,
Mrithula.
  • February 16, 2017
Hi,
i want local time field for my account object based on billing state the time should be generated should be generated

pplease help me to sort out this

thanks
Hi,

Is there any specific sfdc documentation,
about data limit to import csv without using
existing Import Wizard and DataLoader.

I will create custom vf page to import,
So, I need to control limit of csv data.

how many rows,
how many columns,
how many characters,

can import within one transaction?

I already referred followings,
・salesforce_app_limits_cheatsheet.pdf
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_gov_limits.htm

but not exact answer found yet.

Regards,
LinThaw.
Dear Folks,

We have 2 organzations, (Org 1 & Org2)
- Requirement is to migrate all Metadata Objects from Org1 Dev to Org2 Dev
- If I choose Force.com IDE (eclipse), are those both org should have connection with each other?
- If conection is mandate and not possible with Force.com IDE, what is th best approach to do?

Thanks,
Kumar