• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a visualforce page custom pdf output for a quote and I am trying to display separate objects in a specific order according to a common variable they share.  I am having trouble deciding how to go about sorting these objects.  I have a controller that has 3 different lists which contain different types of products, for example: bundled products, configurable products, normal products. these all are different objects but all share a variable , lets call it quoteItemNumber.  currently i have my visualforce page code divided up into each section , first repeat all normal products, then bundled, then configurable, but this does not display them in the correct order.  I need them to be sorted by the quoteItemNumber.  My apex code is not strong so I am not sure how to go about doing this, if I could use java i would just write a for statement and check the quote item number = current variable value then print to quote, iterating through the number or quote items across each of the product types.  Is there a way to do this through apex coding? Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about doing this?  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Hi,

how can I display the LastModifiedDate from the Opportunties at my visualforce page?
I tried it with the code below, but I get an error.

Thanks,
Sascha
Public List <Account> getAccList2() {
List <Account> Acc =  [SELECT OwnerId, Name, BillingCity, (SELECT LastModifiedDate FROM Opportunities ORDER BY LastModifiedDate DESC Limit 1) FROM Account WHERE OwnerId =: SelectedUserId];
        RETURN ACC;
}

Public pageReference getAccList() {

getAccList2(); 

}
<apex:pageblock title="Account Übersicht" id="pbAcc">
        <apex:pageblocktable value="{!AccList2}" var="Acc">
            <apex:column headervalue="LINK">
                <apex:outputLink target="_blank" value="/{!Acc.Id}">Details</apex:outputLink>
            </apex:column>
            <apex:column headervalue="LASTMD">
                <apex:outputField value="{!Acc.LastModifiedDate}" />
            <apex:column headervalue="Unternehmen">
                <apex:outputField value="{!Acc.Name}" />
        </apex:pageblocktable>   
</apex:pageBlock>

We have a managed release package hosted on AppExchange.
However, we want to modify/remove some of the custom fields when we upload the next version of our package.
Is it possible? Could you please share the detailed steps for the same?

Thanks in advance.
Hi All,
I have created a global class even all its methods and variables are global. Now I have to access methods of that global class(which is managed as i have uploaded it through package). But it is giving 
Error: Compile Error: Invalid type: ClanName
Please Help.