• Software Engineer
  • Optical Phusion Inc

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My flow used to work perfectly fine, but now it does not; it converts a Quote to an Order.  There is one input variable, which takes the ID for the quote you wish to convert.  When performing a fast lookup the inputted variable reports as null, causing the rest of the flow to fail and error out.  This doesn't make any sense.  I have even validated that the input variable is being set correctly by displaying its value in a screen step right before performing the lookup, and it looks fine.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

My flow used to work perfectly fine, but now it does not; it converts a Quote to an Order.  There is one input variable, which takes the ID for the quote you wish to convert.  When performing a fast lookup the inputted variable reports as null, causing the rest of the flow to fail and error out.  This doesn't make any sense.  I have even validated that the input variable is being set correctly by displaying its value in a screen step right before performing the lookup, and it looks fine.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

I'm finding when passing the parameters it fills it out correctly but seems to create almost another value. If I manually go and select the second value then the filter works, otherwise it's not seeing it correctly.  My guess is its something like passing report filters where for the first filter you use pvo.

I click my button on the Products related list on an opportunity. The button contains the below url
Ex:
https://cs14.salesforce.com/p/opp/SelectSearch?addTo=006c00000079xsa&PricebookEntrycol0=Product Family&PricebookEntryoper0=contains&PricebookEntryfval0=Consulting&PricebookEntrycol1=Global Product&PricebookEntryoper1=equals&PricebookEntryfval1=false&retURL=%2F006c00000079xsa

Where

PricebookEntrycol0=Product Family
PricebookEntryoper0=contains
PricebookEntryfval0=Consulting

However I get multiple Product Familys and the filter doesn't work. If I manually go select the second "Product Family" in the drop down the filter works. Should I be using different values?

Thanks

Dahveed