• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Nothing seems to be unusual with the flow. However I am seeing the above error while debugging. A screen repeats at the bottom with another error "Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 669715995-42943 (1860265573)" and "This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [Event fired] Failing descriptor: {markup://flowruntime:flowRuntimeV2}". All this flow screen does is based on certain conditions it needs to set visibility on the next screen. 
Nothing seems to be unusual with the flow. However I am seeing the above error while debugging. A screen repeats at the bottom with another error "Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 669715995-42943 (1860265573)" and "This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [Event fired] Failing descriptor: {markup://flowruntime:flowRuntimeV2}". All this flow screen does is based on certain conditions it needs to set visibility on the next screen. 
I am newbie to salesforce lwc.My scenario is I am displaying Accounts in iteration on each acount I have checkin button,once checkin button is clicked for particular account,I want to disable that button for particular account only.
Can anyone help me to disable the button for particular account only?
#html

Html Code for reference
#js
Js for reference