• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello friends,
This query returns results when I run it developer console's Query Editor and the Workbench's Query Editor.

select Id, Name, Campaign_Name__c, RecordType.Name from Campaign__c where Campaign_Name__c LIKE '%\_%'

However, when I try to use it in Execute Anonymous it returns nothing. I've also tried using // instead of / . 

Has anybody else run into this?

We have a requirement to track/report the number of hours(time) users are logged in or using salesforce.
Any suggestions/pointers would be helpful.
  • June 06, 2023
HI All,

How to fix "unescaped attribute value xss" issue that are identified  by sonarQube code scan.
  • December 14, 2022
Hello,

I would like to list/query the list of profiles that have access to a specific recordtype.

• November 22, 2022
Hi All, let me know if you have come across/ implemented / used any AppExchange apps to integrate MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, OneNote) with salesforce.
  • June 07, 2021

Hi All

Looking for a functionality which can show an Actionable popup message on lighting page (ok and cancel), when removing a related record from Standard Related record Component with out using a custom component.

• March 19, 2020
Hello All,

Trying to develop a Global Search functionality on a Lightning page, where the search is limited to the Specific page (Page consists of Tabs) not on Complete Org. The Search result should be hilighted on the page.

• July 18, 2019
We have a requirement to track/report the number of hours(time) users are logged in or using salesforce.
Any suggestions/pointers would be helpful.
  • June 06, 2023
Hello,

I would like to list/query the list of profiles that have access to a specific recordtype.

• November 22, 2022
Hi All, ia m actually trying the below trail head ...
-------------------------------------
Keep contact addresses in sync with their account's address
You've been given a requirement to keep contact addresses in sync with the accounts they belong to. Use Process Builder to create a process on the Account object that updates child Contact addresses when an account's address is updated.

Challenge Requirements:
The process can have any name
The process must have an Update Records action that updates Contact mailing address fields (Street, City, State, Postal Code, Country) when the parent Account shipping address field values are updated
The process must be active

NOTE: To complete this challenge, you may have to deactivate the validation rule for the Account object (created from a previous challenge).-------------------------------------------------------------

1. for this is selected the account obj and action while creating and editing.
2. in criteria i entered the formula as below 
OR(

ISCHANGED([Account].ShippingStreet),

ISCHANGED([Account].ShippingCity)  ,

ISCHANGED([Account].ShippingState),

ISCHANGED([Account].ShippingCountry),

ISCHANGED([Account].ShippingPostalCode)

3. immediate change : No criteria—just update the records!

Field                          *Type*                 Value*

1.Mailing Street      Field refrence   [Account].Shipping address
2. similarly for all other Street, City, State, Postal Code, Country as per requirement 

then activated it ...

getting below error while selecting check challenge in trial head 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long.: []

pls comfirm me is my logic correct 

Hello,
i dont see the option to manuallu share the lead to a user, how can i do it.
thansk for suggestion
  • June 27, 2019
Hello friends,
This query returns results when I run it developer console's Query Editor and the Workbench's Query Editor.

select Id, Name, Campaign_Name__c, RecordType.Name from Campaign__c where Campaign_Name__c LIKE '%\_%'

However, when I try to use it in Execute Anonymous it returns nothing. I've also tried using // instead of / . 

Has anybody else run into this?